poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I am really scared of older women in this game now. The BJ scene with Roz was very disturbing, I don't mind if he adds older characters but at least try to make them good looking.
I completely agree. Roz is hideous. I don’t know why he couldn’t have added a super hot gilf. What was the point of adding an ugly old woman?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wait, now the teachers are getting a rework? Wasn’t their update not that long ago? What’s wrong with it?
They need to get preg (like every girl ever in-game) and the coach mini-update will get bundled with the rest of them instead of being a tiny stand-alone update

Reactions: poodles

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
They need to get preg (like every girl ever in-game) and the coach mini-update will get bundled with the rest of them instead of being a tiny stand-alone update
Makes sense. It’s a little strange how much time has been spent on going back over old updates though. I’m not complaining though - it’s probably still the best NSFW game out there.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Makes sense. It’s a little strange how much time has been spent on going back over old updates though. I’m not complaining though - it’s probably still the best NSFW game out there.
Not still the best game. It's exactly therefore the best game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wait, now the teachers are getting a rework? Wasn’t their update not that long ago? What’s wrong with it?
In the end it's mainly because of the rig system (body, arms and face of a character are separate and can be combined at will) which will save space and was/is needed for those who play on android. In the teacher's case also because the scenes are still old, so they'll have to be replaced/improved.

Sadly the whole thing was kind of a decision process which took a few updates, thus even Roxxy's character art will have to be replaced at some point, luckily not her scenes though. Everything that was created post july 2018, starting with 0.17. is, so to say, the final product.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just hope he starts working on the reworks soon (after annie's update). At this point half of the stories left to work on, are reworks. From the brand new stuff we only have, Rhonda, Annie, Judith and the library stuff. Reworks we have Debbie, Erik, teachers, mia and roxxy (hers should be small because her sex scenes don't have to be reworked).

Edit: Oh and there have been talks on stream about reworking Aqua too.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Jenny was a rework and brought a huge amount of new content. But on the other hand, so was Diane, and that was a weaker update...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah Diane needed a couple more scenes. The reworks weren't bad in my opinion. I think now that he has worked on a lot of new stuff he should start doing some reworks. Leaving them for last in my opinion is a bad idea. People will lose interest in the game if all the content left to work on are reworks. After Annie's update most of the content left will be reworks.

asphaltdriver1109

Dec 28, 2018
Guys..a small help..there was a mod where you can use walkthrough in game of any character..but i used that mod apk before..any one know where can i get that mod apk of summertime saga..thank you

Edit: you can tell the name or mod too

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Are we ever going see the MC with some buffitude or are we stuck with the puny Peter Parker look forever?

Some of the livestreams a couple of years back had DC making poker table scenes for most of the girls in the game. Will that ever make it's way into the game? Better yet, will the poker game be expanded to 4 players? That way you can get June into a game with Tammy & Erik, (along with a number of other combinations like MC/Mia/Helen/Yumi or MC/Eve/Roxxy/Rhonda, . . .)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are we ever going see the MC with some buffitude or are we stuck with the puny Peter Parker look forever?
He'll stay as he is. Keep in mind that you'd have to redraw everything by hand (every scene, cutscene, etc.) and thus we'll likely never see different bodyfeatures, hairstyles, clothes, etc. unless it's for some kind of short, limited special scene.

Some of the livestreams a couple of years back had DC making poker table scenes for most of the girls in the game. Will that ever make it's way into the game? Better yet, will the poker game be expanded to 4 players? That way you can get June into a game with Tammy & Erik, (along with a number of other combinations like MC/Mia/Helen/Yumi or MC/Eve/Roxxy/Rhonda, . . .)
Well, all of that was old art which is now useless and we'll see whether the poker game will ever be expanded. I personally somewhat doubt it by now, given the time it'll take to create some kind of scenes which would follow.

Reactions: Macfinn99

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think the poker game was DC's first idea of what now became the harem feature. Since he decided to expand the beach house the whole poker thing seems to be sidelined.

But yeah, I hope it'll stay in Erik's story, the scenes with Mrs. Johnson are actually quite hot in that context.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes