poodles

Aug 7, 2017
i feel kinkshamed by the MCs aversion to Roz, but apart from that it's a great game, such a cute story. any more eve content planned?
I’m not into Roz, but I think the game is missing sexy older women, in between the milfs we already have in game Roz. Something between the two would be great.

I feel like a sexy older librarian would have been optimal, but there already is a librarian.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How much older do you want the girls to be? Diane and Debbie are in their mid to late 40s at least since jenny is 24 and the other milfs should be around that age too.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is Jenny chance of getting knocked up super high. I touched her once and she knocked up now.
Most younger girls (the school bunch + Jenny) are pretty high chance. The older 1s get lower until you hit Consuela who has like 10%. Just hit CTRL during the spin2win if the outcome doesn't pleases you

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wait, Jenny is harder to get pregnant than Diane? That doesn't make sense.
Well, Diane has to get pregnant to advance her story, so it makes sense that her values would be higher. I'm actually quite surprised that Maria is this low.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, Diane has to get pregnant to advance her story, so it makes sense that her values would be higher. I'm actually quite surprised that Maria is this low.
It makes sense for older women to have lower values. In Diane's story, the nurse even says that even though it's still possible for her to have kids, it will be harder. That is why you try to find ways to increase her fertility. Jenny at 20% it's kinda weird since she is still very young and isn't using any contraceptives.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, my point was more that in that case it's very likely a compromise for the sake of a smoother player experience. I mean, it's not like you see these values as a player. It certainly makes sense that she's got a decent chance to get pregnant, while in most other cases it doesn't really matter that much, given how optional it is.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

version 2.13 of the is up with some fixes.

Version 0.20.1-2.13:
  • Improvement of the talking animation.
  • Fixed: Tooltips on town map showed "Debbie" and "Jenny" even if they were renamed by the player.
  • Fixed MC missing face when saying "Good night" to maria in the evening.
  • Workaround for an issue with the game soft-locking itself late at night when MC cannot sleep yet because something is stil to be done, but it's too late already for that.
  • Workaround for an issue with Ms. Dewitt being in teacher's lounge and auditorium at the same time, soft locking the vandalized auditorium quest.
Have fun!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When will we get some Coach Bridget action?
Her update has been all over the place in different polls, but recently DC's decision seems to be that her story will be part of the teacher's rework. So she'll get her part of the plot once they win a poll.

Reactions: Macfinn99

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Will he rework all the teacher's stories? Their update was kinda meh but reworking the whole thing will take a lot of time. I don't know how I feel about that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Will he rework all the teacher's stories? Their update was kinda meh but reworking the whole thing will take a lot of time. I don't know how I feel about that.
Yes, though I don't think it'll be a full rework as for Jenny or Diane, given that their content is basically on par with his new releases. But they'll have to be put on the rig and their scenes will have to be renewed, which certainly is a good thing. Next to that they still need all of that pregnancy stuff.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes