walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Sorry, there is WAY too less time for the pizza mini game!
Can that somehow be adjusted?
I get maybe seven to ten seconds for how many items?!
And the positions of the items switch for each pizza?!
That's insane! Reserve at least three seconds for each item!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry, there is WAY too less time for the pizza mini game!
Can that somehow be adjusted?
I get maybe seven to ten seconds for how many items?!
And the positions of the items switch for each pizza?!
That's insane! Reserve at least three seconds for each item!
Some people have difficulties with that. You can always retry if you missed a click by pressing TAB or CTRL. This resets all the minigames to the start so that you can give it another go. Or you can install my mod which let's you skip any minigame (the pizza minigame, however will count as if you missed one pizza and only delivered two -- this is still enough to finish the main quest without being too much of a money cheat).

Edit: Now I see you meant the pizza making and not the delivery minigame. Perhaps here it helps to take note of the fact that the first ingredient is always the same. Spares you at least two seconds each round.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Or just fail enough times to get a prompt to just skip it (cheat mode only and probably after the main story is done, though people playing normal mode can go die if they start crying about grind)

Reactions: EJW

Elnarmi99

Oct 10, 2019
Sorry but this may sound lame but i have read that there are actual pregnant sex .. did it happen when the belly is big or not .. i left this a year ago btw

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Fucking mobsters. Now I save before going anywhere. I even ran into them outside the bloody bank, of all places.
It wouldn't surprise me if I find them prowling around outside the police station.
It takes them a little while to notice you're they're so I don't know why Max-Stat Guy can't just bolt. It's hard to move in those suits, after all.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Fucking mobsters. Now I save before going anywhere. I even ran into them outside the bloody bank, of all places.
It wouldn't surprise me if I find them prowling around outside the police station.
It takes them a little while to notice you're they're so I don't know why Max-Stat Guy can't just bolt. It's hard to move in those suits, after all.
Running into them when you go to the bank or when you go buy a new car it's the most annoying thing in the game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
360.000$ per year for max 2 updates with around 10 animations....wow
Oh please let's not start this again. You aren't giving anyone any new information. Everyone knows what they are getting into when they decide to support him.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Entire point of them being around is to make you go to the bank and drop your $ (them spawning there is pure RNG). Or just play cheat mode, laugh at them and never cry about any grinding ever again

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there anyway to go back and play earlier versions of the game? Mostly for nostalgic purposes.
DC actually pinned on discord, but apart from that you'll have to use google or possibly try to find working links here ( for example is still online on page 3). I personally kept version 0.14.52 because it's the last real incest version, which at the same time doesn't have any of the reworks, improvements, etc.

Edit: In case somebody wants that and can't find it, I could probably upload it.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Running into them when you go to the bank or when you go buy a new car it's the most annoying thing in the game.
Entire point of them being around is to make you go to the bank and drop your $ (them spawning there is pure RNG). Or just play cheat mode, laugh at them and never cry about any grinding ever again
Those are really a reason to enable rollback. If enabled, just retreat :)

Really, they should have added some countdown like one second, where if you click the "Run, Forrest!" butten quick enough you have a chance to escape.

Coming to think of it, I might well integrate that into the mod. They annoyed me, too. You literaly have to visit the bank every second turn, or load an earlier save.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Or just stop playing normal mode and skip 99%+ of every kind of hassle reported here .....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Normal mode should be the default to balance the game around, after all, without that you could just as well remove the whole money/paying for things stuff completely.

I'd personally say it would be enough to simply block mob encounters in front of the car dealer and while leaving the bank. Everything is a compromise between realism and player experience and the current situation certainly isn't ideal.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

For you high tier Patrons you can get the new wallpapers on our Kompas site.
Check it out here:
For the lower tier Patrons, simply wait a few hours for them to leak! ^-^
More wallpapers to come...

1.jpg

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes