BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
The part of Ms. Dewitt's line, the celebration after cleaning the auditorium, must be reworked, because in it Eve acts as a friend of Tyrone, and this new Eve hates him, I also think she could have at least a topless, or a blowjob on Tyrone, I don’t understand the fact that she’s simply wearing ad underwear
Unrelated but I kinda don't like that Eve isn't friends with the dudes at the park anymore, it feels like player wish fulfillment where you're the only man in her life and she has 0 male friends outside of you, I mean I get it, but it is kinda lame

Reactions: Digo099

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

I had to make a fix for the ... However, those of you who downloaded the faulty version get a little reward ;)

Version 0.20.1-2.12:
  • Some more naughtiness in Maria's first sex scene (intro).
  • Nicer talking animation broke blinking animation. Fixed that.
Sorry, and have fun!

Digo099

Oct 13, 2019
A lot of people won't like that, because they don't want to see any girl with any guy other than the MC. But for girls like the school teachers where you don't really have a romantic relationship with them, I don't think I would mind that much. Don't get me wrong I still would prefer if the MC gets all the girls. But for those characters I wouldn't mind that much. The only characters that I would be 100% against having sharing scenes (mmf) or them being involved with other guys, are the school girls and MC's family members. The rest of the girls the mc just has casual sex with them and there aren't really any feelings involved.
Exactly that, there are so many characters, which are just "casual" interests of the MC, I can list several here, all 4 teachers (future 5), Odette, Grace, Consuela, Crystal, Tina, and several others, it may be just a personal taste, but it is interesting, other sexual relations without the MC, it makes even the characters more alive, creates a more worked personality, we know if the character is only having sex with the MC because he did something, or if the character really fucks several guys.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This whole game development feels kinda like that yandere simulator game with the devs getting high off patreon money and just ends up delaying the game while streaming unrelated games on twitch all the time.

Updates came really slow and when they do, theres barely enough content to justify the long wait time and it has a very poor compatibility with older saves alongside with heaps of bugs

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do you guys have any information if DC is going to work on Lily and Kassy in the future?
It looks like they'll get their own flat in the apartment building and thus it's likely that we'll at least get a scene or so there. But I wouldn't expect that anytime soon and I wouldn't expect that much more, unless DC wants to use them for another story.
just didnt think she was one of the school girls xD
The main "schoolgirls" are indeed Mia, Judith, Ronda, Annie, Roxxy and Eve. Just in case you are still wondering.

olfag

Dec 6, 2016
Whenever I attempt to load the game i get the following

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/logger.rpy", line 112, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/logger.rpy", line 15, in __init__
AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'debug'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/systems/logger.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\STS\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\STS\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.1
Tue Jun 16 15:20:12 2020
```

Any idea?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Now that DC confirmed that he will keep the branching paths, I hope he makes June more interesting when he reworks Erik's story. If he is going to make us choose between her and Mrs J, at least give us a reason to choose June. Right now she is very boring and you barely interact with her the whole game.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
It looks like they'll get their own flat in the apartment building and thus it's likely that we'll at least get a scene or so there. But I wouldn't expect that anytime soon and I wouldn't expect that much more, unless DC wants to use them for another story.

The main "schoolgirls" are indeed Mia, Judith, Ronda, Annie, Roxxy and Eve. Just in case you are still wondering.
i was. also thank you much! =^-^=

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You forgot June, she is still in the To-do list of the MC.
To be honest, I don't think that list really says that much, given that Kevin is on it, too. I mean, I doubt June will ever be more than a secondary character, given that she won't get her own story but has to share with Mrs. Johnson and Anna.

Editi: Yes, she's a really odd mix of Eve and Judith, without their redeeming features though, and I feel the only reason DC introduced her was to have someone nobody cares about, who could be Erik's girlfriend.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Whenever I attempt to load the game i get the following

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/systems/logger.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\STS\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\STS\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.1
Tue Jun 16 15:20:12 2020
```

Any idea?
They broke logging with this release. Either disable debug option, or install my mod.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Editi: Yes, she's a really odd mix of Eve and Judith, without their redeeming features though, and I feel the only reason DC introduced her was to have someone nobody cares about, who could be Erik's girlfriend.
I wouldn't mind if she could only be Erik's girlfriend, Erik's update already has Mrs J and Anna. I don't think we really need June.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Exactly that, there are so many characters, which are just "casual" interests of the MC, I can list several here, all 4 teachers (future 5), Odette, Grace, Consuela, Crystal, Tina, and several others, it may be just a personal taste, but it is interesting, other sexual relations without the MC, it makes even the characters more alive, creates a more worked personality, we know if the character is only having sex with the MC because he did something, or if the character really fucks several guys.
Really seems the premise of "MC dicks all the girls alone" is soooooo hard for most people to understand. It won't change. It won't allow dudes to participate. It won't make the girls flaunt around other dudes. Stop wetdreaming the game will go beyond that.

Does it make sense ? Probably not.
Does it matter ? Not really, this isn't NTR/share/dude orgy game.
Don't like it ? Don't play the game, DC isn't going to 180 most of the routes just to have the girls run around town flirting with random dudes just to please people having weird fetishes that MC can't be alone to dick the entire town

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Really seems the premise of "MC dicks all the girls alone" is soooooo hard for most people to understand. It won't change. It won't allow dudes to participate. It won't make the girls flaunt around other dudes. Stop wetdreaming the game will go beyond that.
Dude, why are you so extremely adamant about that position? We see Erik fucking June, we see Erik with Mrs. Johnson, we "see" Terry with Sara, we see Harold getting a BJ, Rump fucking Hillary, Clyde seems to do something lewd with Cryrstal, there's a threesome with Erik etc.

I mean, I'm totally on board with the claim that the game is totally about MC but there's certainly some room for a few percent of other content. Saying there could/should be more of what's there isn't making a 180, it's just a consistent point of view, given the content we've already got.

Reactions: Digo099

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah outside Erik's story and maybe tony and maria you won't see girls with other guys. It has been almost 3 years since Erik's update was released and people still complain about the sharing scene.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes