Digo099

Oct 13, 2019
The part of Ms. Dewitt's line, the celebration after cleaning the auditorium, must be reworked, because in it Eve acts as a friend of Tyrone, and this new Eve hates him, I also think she could have at least a topless, or a blowjob on Tyrone, I don’t understand the fact that she’s simply wearing ad underwear

Reactions: DougTheC

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
The part of Ms. Dewitt's line, the celebration after cleaning the auditorium, must be reworked, because in it Eve acts as a friend of Tyrone, and this new Eve hates him , I also think she could have at least a topless, or a blowjob on Tyrone, I don’t understand the fact that she’s simply wearing ad underwear
Good things to mention in Discord, less likely to get lost in 2329 pages.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The part of Ms. Dewitt's line, the celebration after cleaning the auditorium, must be reworked, because in it Eve acts as a friend of Tyrone, and this new Eve hates him, I also think she could have at least a topless, or a blowjob on Tyrone, I don’t understand the fact that she’s simply wearing ad underwear
A lot of people won't like that, because they don't want to see any girl with any guy other than the MC. But for girls like the school teachers where you don't really have a romantic relationship with them, I don't think I would mind that much. Don't get me wrong I still would prefer if the MC gets all the girls. But for those characters I wouldn't mind that much. The only characters that I would be 100% against having sharing scenes (mmf) or them being involved with other guys, are the school girls and MC's family members. The rest of the girls the mc just has casual sex with them and there aren't really any feelings involved.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I think Eve is acceptation to the feellings rule as one of the comments MC makes to Od is he doesnt want to do anything to hurt EVE ????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WSmith

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What I meant by feelings is that the characters don't seem to be in love with the MC. Odette has sex with the mc just because she is a horny bitch. The same thing with grace it's not like she loves the mc, she has sex with him just because she is sexually frustrated. The only girls that seem to develop romantic feelings towards the mc are the school girls and his family members. All the other girls are just having casual sex with him.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
What I meant by feelings is that the characters don't seem to be in love with the MC. Odette has sex with the mc just because she is a horny bitch. The same thing with grace it's not like she loves the mc, she has sex with him just because she is sexually frustrated. The only girls that seem to develop romantic feelings towards the mc are the school girls and his family members. All the other girls are just having casual sex with him.
im surprised that EVE isnt one of them. :eek: her personallity make me think she actually cares for the MC oObut yeah the school girls do give more then the other girls in the game which is strange LOL

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
im surprised that EVE isnt one of them. :eek: her personallity make me think she actually cares for the MC oObut yeah the school girls do give more then the other girls in the game which is strange LOL
It's clear you haven't done much progress with Eve. She's a complete sweetheart.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Update on the whole branching paths thing. DC said today on stream that he will keep the branching paths. He said it basically depends on the story, some characters you will be able to get all the scenes in one playthrough other you will have choices that will lead to different endings. So yeah the poll was kinda meaningless.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Update on the whole branching paths thing. DC said today on stream that he will keep the branching paths. He said it basically depends on the story, some characters you will be able to get all the scenes in one playthrough other you will have choices that will lead to different endings. So yeah the poll was kinda meaningless.
Not kinda, it was useless, unless you count annoying people as something useful.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ I call it karma for all the whiny brats on Patreon that have been moaning over the same 2-3 non-issues for the last 3 years ....

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
They will keep being annoying, and now they will have the argument that the linear routes won. But yeah people will complain no matter what.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
They will keep being annoying, and now they will have the argument that the linear routes won. But yeah people will complain no matter what.
DC can do whatever he likes with his game. But making a poll and ignoring the outcome is not the best thing to do. The only explanation would be that he planned to keep the branching if, say, less then 60% vote against it. But in that case he should have told before.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, that branching situation is at least some good news but DC should really work on his communication and presentation.

Running polls which won't change anything isn't a good strategy, just as it wasn't a good move to say that savegames would work, when that's only the case in the most technical interpretation possible. Quite a few people will see these things as broken promises and that's a situation one really should avoid. In all of these cases less would have really been a lot more.

Reactions: Ranma

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He really needs to work on his communication skills. Another thing he confirmed again is that we will indeed have a harem feature in the future. As a harem lover it's always nice to know that he is still planning on adding that to the game.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes