Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dude, why are you so extremely adamant about that position? We see Erik fucking June, we see Erik with Mrs. Johnson, we "see" Terry with Sara, we see Harold getting a BJ, Rump fucking Hillary, Clyde seems to do something lewd with Cryrstal, there's a threesome with Erik etc.

I mean, I'm totally on board with the claim that the game is totally about MC but there's certainly some room for a few percent of other content. Saying there could/should be more of what's there isn't making a 180, it's just a consistent point of view, given the content we've already got.
Harold gets a BJ? when?

Reactions: Digo099

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Harold gets a BJ? when?
If you finish Mia's story and take Helen before you reach the "drugs in the park part" in Eve's story, you'll see him getting a BJ from Yumi instead of them just eating donuts. That said, it's not a real scene.

I actually took a screen back then, because I thought it's funny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Erik's route isn't the norm, the rest of what you listed isn't girls MC can dick (aside Crystal, but her 1 scene isn't that much anyway). My point still stands : the game is and will remain "MC alone + girls". Whether or not it makes sense or people don't like it won't change DC's view of the game

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Erik's route isn't the norm, the rest of what you listed isn't girls MC can dick (aside Crystal, but her 1 scene isn't that much anyway). My point still stands : the game is and will remain "MC alone + girls".
Well, MC will certainly fuck Yumi at some point and given DC's attitude towards Terry/Sara I can certainly see threesome there if time allows it.
I mean, nobody ever talked about the norm, but we are talking about (some) exceptions anway. I just think it's a pretty odd claim that there'll never be another dick involved somewhere else. I mean, we still have the telescope rework and the sex club in the library left, while the game has an offcial voyeurism and "Group MM/F" tag, too.

Reactions: DockOck and Digo099

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm one of those guys that likes the mc being alone with all the girls. But for some routes makes sense, tony and maria for example, tony knows the mc is having sex with his wife it would make sense if he joins in. In Erik's story I think it's not necessary, I think 2 paths one where you get Mrs J and the other where you get June are enough. I don't see any other routes where it would make sense having sharing scenes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, MC will certainly fuck Yumi at some point and given DC's attitude towards Terry/Sara I can certainly see threesome there if time allows it.
I mean, nobody ever talked about the norm, but we are talking about (some) exceptions anway. I just think it's a pretty odd claim that there'll never be another dick involved somewhere else. I mean, we still have the telescope rework and the sex club in the library left and the game has an offcial voyeurism and "Group MM/F" tag, too.
I don't think we will see anything with sara, she is based on the girlfriend of one of the regular stream viewers and DC said he will only add scenes with her if the guy allows it.

Edit: The mmf and voyeurism tags, refer to scenes that you already have in the game, it doesn't really mean he will add more of them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm one of those guys that likes the mc being alone with all the girls. But for some routes makes sense, tony and maria for example, tony knows the mc is having sex with his wife it would make sense if he joins in. In Erik's story I think it's not necessary, I think 2 paths one where you get Mrs J and the other where you get June are enough. I don't see any other routes where it would make sense having sharing scenes.
I'd agree, when it comes to MMF Tony/Maria are the most likely. But I think it's pretty likely that there'll be some more voyeurism stuff (like I can totally see a telescope image for Helen and Harold if you bring them together again). I mean, the game certainly isn't focussed on these things, but it's always odd how hysteric some people seem to react on stuff that seems so normal.

I don't think we will see anything with sara, she is based on the girlfriend of one of the regular stream viewers and DC said he will only add scenes with her if the guy allows it.
Yeah, that's why I said if anything it'll probably be a threesome (or a voyeurism scene). I mean, she's already nude on several occasions anyways, so I think DC managed to move the needle a bit. But it's of course highly optional anway.

Edit:
Edit: The mmf and voyeurism tags, refer to scenes that you already have in the game, it doesn't really mean he will add more of them.
Just as a hint, there's a "vanilla M/M" tag, too. ;)

I'm not taking these things too serious anyway, but all I was saying in that context was, that these fetishes are certainly part of the game as it was/is intended to be. It's not like somebody had to push DC to implement them, etc.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If you get Helen and Harold together, she's not a "candidate" for MC. She'll be with Harold and you'll get nothing from her, aka MC isn't involved with her > she's not in the game per se. Just like the girl in the library : random dude plows her, she's nowhere else in the game, MC doesn't interact with her, she's not considered in-game. Applies to most girls MC doesn't touch (especially that troubling Hilary+Rump)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'd agree, when it comes to MMF Tony/Maria are the most likely. But I think it's pretty likely that there'll be some more voyeurism stuff (like I can totally see a telescope image for Helen and Harold if you bring them together again). I mean, the game certainly isn't focussed on these things, but it's always odd how hysteric some people seem to react on stuff that seems so normal.
Yeah stuff like that I don't mind, if you decide to keep Helen for yourself, it's not a big deal if you see Harold with Yumi, or if you decide to go for Mia and you see Helen with Harold. The same thing with Erik and June. If we get a threesome with maria and tony I wouldn't mind either because she isn't really a love interest for the mc, the only reason she is having sex with him is because she wants a kid. The one with Erik I don't like because I feel it's very unnecessary, two paths are enough for me.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
^ If you get Helen and Harold together, she's not a "candidate" for MC. She'll be with Harold and you'll get nothing from her, aka MC isn't involved with her > she's not in the game per se. Just like the girl in the library : random dude plows her, she's nowhere else in the game, MC doesn't interact with her, she's not considered in-game. Applies to most girls MC doesn't touch (especially that troubling Hilary+Rump)
Sure, you can reduce your position on pure technicallities, if that makes you feel better. After all games are about what the players think/feel, more at least then about what MC thinks. All I'm saying is that there's plenty of lewd stuff going on around MC, and that there'll very likely be more of these things once the game progresses.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
havent been looking in this thread for some time now and the progress bar is on 33%..... i thought each update takes them 2 months..... i guess they slacking again....

Digo099

Oct 13, 2019
Dude, why are you so extremely adamant about that position? We see Erik fucking June, we see Erik with Mrs. Johnson, we "see" Terry with Sara, we see Harold getting a BJ, Rump fucking Hillary, Clyde seems to do something lewd with Cryrstal, there's a threesome with Erik etc.

I mean, I'm totally on board with the claim that the game is totally about MC but there's certainly some room for a few percent of other content. Saying there could/should be more of what's there isn't making a 180, it's just a consistent point of view, given the content we've already got.
I really didn't understand all the hatred of the guy over there, I just gave my opinion on something that I think would be interesting, at no time did I complain about the game, I love the work of DC.
I totally agree with everything you said.

Reactions: Sync

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really didn't understand all the hatred of the guy over there, I just gave my opinion on something that I think would be interesting, at no time did I complain about the game, I love the work of DC.
I totally agree with everything you said.
I think people are afraid the game will become full of NTR/sharing content.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes