Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't want to discuss this in depth, but I would like to know how DC having sex with Mia while Helen is present would count as incest under any law.

And the other thing is that in many countries only vaginal sexual activity between relatives is counted as incest (meaning a man penetrating the vagina of a female relative). So in those countries, even Erik's scene with his "mother" would not count as such.
Well Erik has the 3some scene with MC and Mrs J. If we go by what the law says the helen and mia suff, I don't think it would count has incest in any country or at least in most countries. But patreon doesn't want anything that can possibly be interpreted as incest. So we won't see any scenes with girls and they're moms. And I think DC would want the girls to be a little touchy with eachother in those scenes. Like in Debbie and Diane's case, they kiss eacheother before having sex with MC.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well Erik has the 3some scene with MC and Mrs J. If we go by what the law says the helen and mia suff, I don't think it would count has incest in any country or at least in most countries. But patreon doesn't want anything that can possibly be interpreted as incest. So we won't see any scenes with girls and they're moms. And I think DC would want the girls to be a little touchy with eachother in those scenes. Like in Debbie and Diane's case, they kiss eacheother before having sex with MC.
Yes. I understand that Patreon is a bit ticky about it, but it's still no incest, at least not where I live. I specifically mentioned the Erik/Tammy part because Erik is not penetrating her vagina.

But who am I to complain. I do not like anal sex either.

Reactions: The Coheed Amory

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
At this point the cat is useless. I think it will be a monster girl in the future.
I don't know if I want to be able to fuck every living thing in town. I mean Awesomo is male and then there's also Dogeek...

Reactions: WSmith

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well, I didn't play this for a year and the story is actually reworked? It's better that way, I actually had fun playing ! Missing, well I guess one panties so came here to check it. I must say I'm happy with it and man Eve is fucking awesome

Jul 6, 2019
^ Patreon is in Murica, they go by Murica's laws. On top of their very narrow mindset of anything family-related (blood, half, adopted, anything and everything) counts as wincest to them, you thread a very thin line with anything remotely resembly family ties.
Tell that to the people in the Appalachian Mountains and the Ozarks.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
For me it's "Oh my god, I forgot about the teachers. Is the pink buff one an option yet? No? Fuck. Don't care about any of them."

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes