SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
The submissive and dominant options with jenny (sis) are :

A passive trait that will influence jenny interactions in the future ?
A passive trait that will influence many womans interactions in the future ?
Not a passive trait, but only a option that will influence only the current scene with jenny ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The submissive and dominant options with jenny (sis) are :

A passive trait that will influence jenny interactions in the future ?
A passive trait that will influence many womans interactions in the future ?
Not a passive trait, but only a option that will influence only the current scene with jenny ?
None of the above. You just reply different things depending on what "path" you choose. Nothing changes and you don't miss out scenes. Whether or not they'll put it on future routes is pretty meh so far (they had over 2 years of updates since and none got a choice path like that)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
None of the above. You just reply different things depending on what "path" you choose. Nothing changes and you don't miss out scenes. Whether or not they'll put it on future routes is pretty meh so far (they had over 2 years of updates since and none got a choice path like that)
With the dominant path, you don't have to beg the "princess" for anything - just do it.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
With the dominant path, you don't have to beg the "princess" for anything - just do it.
Also, less findom in the dominant path. You don't have to pay to see her nude photos, etc. I think the dom path saves you $200 at one point and $400 at another. Other than that, it only affects dialog. I've got all of the dominance checks written down somewhere, but I'm too tired to look for it right now.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Interesting, though I really have no clue why they'd think that Odette needs even more content. It's not that I don't like her, but still...

I don't really like Josie that much, but at least that pose does look nice.
Big titty goth GFs always sell :ROFLMAO:. Plus, she doesn't really have a storyline of her own and is a massive unabashed slut, so it's probably easier to drop in scenes of her doing kinky shit without needing to write any real buildup. I'm just happy we're finally getting more Roxxy content, though I'm lukewarm on blowjobs and titjobs. We need more cunnilingus!

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
I like how their is an option to start with max stats and a ton of money if you just want to play the game and not grind. Depending on how grindy the game is, I appreciate having that option if it is too much.

Reactions: Xros23

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
the jenny simp route is unbearable to me, i like jenny but she needs to be put in her place everytime
The main problem with Jenny's routes is that neither one of them is consequent enough. The submissive branch should at least have some actual femdom elements, while the domination part would also benefit from having its own content.
Sadly this is what happens when "some people" demand that they have to have everything in one playthrough - as soon as you've got options, both are often bad.
Big titty goth GFs always sell :ROFLMAO:. Plus, she doesn't really have a storyline of her own and is a massive unabashed slut, so it's probably easier to drop in scenes of her doing kinky shit without needing to write any real buildup.
That's certainl true, I just think she's technically really got enough scenes for a lower secondary/tertiary character. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of her, they actually could have spend that time to rework one of Debbie's scenes or so.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I like how their is an option to start with max stats and a ton of money if you just want to play the game and not grind. Depending on how grindy the game is, I appreciate having that option if it is too much.
You gotta grind 4 stats up to 10 each, then grind $. Everything with mini-games. Cheat mode gets you max stats and 1 mil $, so no need to grind those. And you can skip some mini-games during routes. Literally no point playing normal mode, aside coming here to whine you need to grind. On top of most people already crying they have to restart every build (they don't, but people do blow around here). You can even start the game with 5-6 stats, some $ and already mid-way through everything just to check the new scenes.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i take 3000 out of the bank to buy a car then i need to get her phone then bang the dude show up and bye bye money

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
i take 3000 out of the bank to buy a car then i need to get her phone then bang the dude show up and bye bye money
all I can do is give you a tip every time you go to for the map with a lot of money always make a quick save before, if you get robed then all you need to do is take a quick load this time maybe you won't be robed,this events are random so even if you went through this event first time if you do a quick load it rarely happen again and if it happens(well you are in a bad luck day) you can try again and again.

Reactions: Dragon59 and Xros23

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not like they take much anyway. Running around in cheat mode with over 900k, they still barely take a few 100s. Go to Diane's garden 2x and you got it back or do 1 camshow with Jenny and you'll get back spare change. Or stop playing normal mode and laugh at them

Reactions: Xros23

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Newest savefile ?
Here we go yet again : save file for what ? Having the game completed but no scenes or having the cookie jar unlocked with nothing done ? Not only does the gallery doesn't need anything to unlock everything, you can start a new game with 80%+ of the game already done and only have to continue to get new scenes ...... Search bar is a thing and managing to read the OP/changelog is also something you can try

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes