Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
I've been enjoying all the new content I haven't seen before and it's all really good. I also don't recall noticing the "submissive" and "domintant" mechanic before. I always choose dominant options with Jenny and try my best not to succumb to simping, but sometimes the game doesn't seem to give me much choice. How does this mechanic work, exactly? Do I have to pay Jenny for her to be my girlfriend, or will she come around eventually? My goal tracker doesn't seem to mention anything about it at the moment.

Also, just wondering, but is there a mod that would allow me to murder Odette? I really hate her character and that saw in my garage is starting to look really tempting.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've been enjoying all the new content I haven't seen before and it's all really good. I also don't recall noticing the "submissive" and "domintant" mechanic before. I always choose dominant options with Jenny and try my best not to succumb to simping, but sometimes the game doesn't seem to give me much choice. How does this mechanic work, exactly? Do I have to pay Jenny for her to be my girlfriend, or will she come around eventually? My goal tracker doesn't seem to mention anything about it at the moment.

Also, just wondering, but is there a mod that would allow me to murder Odette? I really hate her character and that saw in my garage is starting to look really tempting.
Jenny's choices were there since her remake in ~0.18, it doesn't do anything. You get slightly different replies depending on what "route" you choose, she'll stay a mega bitch either way and you won't miss scenes whether choice you make.

Might try to plea to srk to mod his mod into deleting Odette, % chance of that happening would be less than 0 though. Have fun

Reactions: Poringu

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Good Lord, I was making a joke that a significant majority of comments here are people complaining that DC is deliberately drawing out the tech update to milk his patrons (which, by the way, is an asinine argument because he sees huge bumps in support with every major release). Did you really slice up my comment into highlighted sentence fragments to turn it into a completely different point?
Holy shit, the man was just using an hyperbole to satirize the common trend of the F95 community to claim everything the developers do (or don't) is because they are getting rich off of donations and scamming the Patrons.

View attachment 1679476
I must have missed the memo on how to properly identify hyperbole and satire in my creative writing courses. I think this is more Poe's Law in practice when considering the structure of the whole post, not just what I quoted and highlighted.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I must have missed the memo on how to properly identify hyperbole and satire in my creative writing courses. I think this is more Poe's Law in practice when considering the structure of the whole post, not just what I quoted and highlighted.
Apology accepted ;)

Real talk, though, almost every time I see you in this thread you're coming in defensive and looking ready for a fight. Maybe take a more holistic approach when reading new comments? The world isn't going to end if a bunch of "lol milker" and "update wen" posts go unadmonished, and trying to weed them all out is like emptying the ocean with a teaspoon. Your creative talents are better used elsewhere.

Reactions: sucklepuck

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Apology accepted ;)

Real talk, though, almost every time I see you in this thread you're coming in defensive and looking ready for a fight. Maybe take a more holistic approach when reading new comments? The world isn't going to end if a bunch of "lol milker" and "update wen" posts go unadmonished, and trying to weed them all out is like emptying the ocean with a teaspoon. Your creative talents are better used elsewhere.
I appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

The sad part is, I have learned from experience in the real world that when certain opinions are unanswered - even relatively minor like we see in these threads - this gives a sense that the opinions are "correct" and those who hold similar or adjacent opinions become empowered to pile on and then those who are ambivalent see no viewpoints from others and drop the ambivalence, usually tending toward the "more vocal" or "unanswered" side. I've heard of similar situations here on F95 that have turned into pages and pages long interruptions (even on this small scale within our lives) and I can name some of the instigators. I understand the point of choosing battles and will consider as such, but preventive maintenance has the ability to head off greater issues down the line.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
I also appreciate the hedging ... "most people." Did the turtle take a survey of everyone who plays the game? Did they do an quantitative analysis of 6200+ posts in this thread, deduped and checked for trendlines? Nawww, they just projected their own beliefs without concern for accuracy. To be clear: you can state your own opinion, but be prepared for push back. Also, yes, opinions can be wrong. Finally, before making sweeping statements one should have ready citations and data to back up claims.
Someone is feeling a bit on the edge.
Relaaaaax.
Geez.

Reactions: sucklepuck

chegobkn

Jul 18, 2020
the game does not enter the pc version... only an image appears that says loading and nothing else... any solution to repair that problem????

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Hi I've played this game long ago.
I wanted to know is there any ntr in this game? Also is there any action with other male characters with main female characters

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi I've played this game long ago.
I wanted to know is there any ntr in this game? Also is there any action with other male characters with main female characters
The tag list doesn't not show that genre - and it isn't present in the game.

There is one scene observing through a telescope - a male character kiss and fondle the breast of a female character who live together. That female character will either be in a solo scene with you later or an optional threesome scene with the MC and the two of them. There is another scene catching another male character banging a not-available female character in a bathroom.

If you want to know more, there is a wiki for the game linked on the OP. In that wiki is a list of all the "cookie jar" scenes and you can spoil yourself.

Reactions: ron nx

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I'm terrible sorry if my question started augments in the chat i get asking when will the next update be out is tedious and something everyone and there mother asks all the time of popular games like this i just wanted to know what the tech update involved and MurkyTurtle was kind enough to share what he know :coffee:

Whatever 309

Nov 1, 2020
Guys i know it's oot... But i want to ask is lust epidemic and treasure of nadia Similar like Summertime saga? I mean like we can fuck the girl whenever we want or like visual novel like dream of desire or midnight paradise,etc?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Guys i know it's oot... But i want to ask is lust epidemic and treasure of nadia Similar like Summertime saga? I mean like we can fuck the girl whenever we want or like visual novel like dream of desire or midnight paradise,etc?
Yes, they're basically the same. Once you get a woman to do something once, it's usually repeatable, in-game. Alternatively, almost all lewd scenes are replayable at will in the Cookie Jar.

Reactions: Whatever 309

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, gang! Did srk or secret worms ever add arm hair or an arm hair option to their mods? Are there any other mods that focus on body hair in game? I know the bushes are 100x better with those mods. I used to love playing with those mods back in the day, but haven't kept up with this game or it's updates at all since 2020

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey, gang! Did srk or secret worms ever add arm hair or an arm hair option to their mods? Are there any other mods that focus on body hair in game? I know the bushes are 100x better with those mods. I used to love playing with those mods back in the day, but haven't kept up with this game or it's updates at all since 2020
mods are linked in OP. direct questions about mods should be asked in the threads for those mods.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes