j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was watching todays recorded stream and by chance just happened to spot this, I don't think DC meant to show it but he didn't say anything either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quality is trash but still readable
Interesting, though I really have no clue why they'd think that Odette needs even more content. It's not that I don't like her, but still...

I don't really like Josie that much, but at least that pose does look nice.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
After all that tease with boobs massage and lollipop, Roxxy circle will finally be complete with blowjob and titjob. :love:

As for Odette, I'd rather other girls instead (Grace or Iwanka). Josie is boring but the position is nice.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I haven't seen a bar set time for 'auto-forward'. Could someone pls mention how to change the easiest and best working way?

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
I was watching todays recorded stream and by chance just happened to spot this, I don't think DC meant to show it but he didn't say anything either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quality is trash but still readable
nice info but DC did draw and the other day on Feb
so maybe they are 5th tech patch or halloween suprise I think
and it means the real tech update gonna take even longer to posing and coding due to the tasks complexity
also good bye Rhonda see you in 2023 or maybe christmas

Interesting, though I really have no clue why they'd think that Odette needs even more content. It's not that I don't like her, but still...

I don't really like Josie that much, but at least that pose does look nice.
agree I think they should give the anal scene to Jenny like her live stream still miss a piece of anal
also in that context her big donor SAM9 request a anal scene from her
so basically her live cam story not finished yet it still imcomplete

also DC did mention he would like to add some scene for melonia ( mature women) But it seems like most of his patreons don't wanna buy it so
he won't give her more scene (I'm kind of sad Cuz I acutally did vote for her in the tech update pull tho I vote her twice ( and both tragic)

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I haven't seen a bar set time for 'auto-forward'. Could someone pls mention how to change the easiest and best working way?
Got it.

Faster forward for 'auto' could be changed in file 'config.py' in folder "\renpy\config.py".
It's line 208 + 211 with 'afm_characters = xxxx' (the higher, the faster) and 'afm_bonus = x' (the less, the faster).

For the profound ones: If those variables should mess something, pls let know.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Does the game have a problem if you get Diane pregnant with the spin wheel mini game before taking pregnax pills?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does the game have a problem if you get Diane pregnant with the spin wheel mini game before taking pregnax pills?
I've done it before. Nothing affected.
Maybe. You're supposed to get the pills to help her get preg. Might fuck stuff up randomly if the route confuses itself and you get stuck on nothing. You might also never meet Priya and never get the pills. Or nothing happens and the game doesn't catch on fire. Purely random at this point

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes