DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That would only be available in one of the "routes" and I am sure everyone would like equal amount of content regardless of route... thus, maybe they add a pegging or pregnancy sex scene for the other?
Definitely, all optional though, not a requirement to see those scenes to continue her paths.

Reactions: FetusStomper

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Roz can get pregnant now?
There's preg art for her and we know her preg % is the lowest so far. DC just needs to find a way to include all that and not scare off the entire Patreon bunch. Debbie has 2-3 art styles and probably no preg art decent enough yet, that makes Roz more preg'able (which is a scary thing in itself)

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Dang, I was kind of hoping that she'd remain un-pregnable, because the game does need at least one cum dumpster. :ROFLMAO:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
what is the tech update and why is it taking so long please note I'm not on this forums as much as other games on F95 if this has already bin answered i apologise is the tech update just a upgrade of character models and game mechanics or is it much more then that ?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
what is the tech update and why is it taking so long please note I'm not on this forums as much as other games on F95 if this has already bin answered i apologise is the tech update just a upgrade of character models and game mechanics or is it much more then that ?
It was supposed to be upgrading the game's background assets to convert the whole thing to widescreen. It has since evolved into what appears to be the near-complete rewrite of the game's codebase and asset posing. As for exactly why it's taking so long, nobody really knows other than DC and his staff. If you ask most people around here, it's obviously due to them spending too much time making cash angels in the giant piles of money that they're making :ROFLMAO:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It was supposed to be upgrading the game's background assets to convert the whole thing to widescreen. It has since evolved into what appears to be the near-complete rewrite of the game's codebase and asset posing. As for exactly why it's taking so long, nobody really knows other than DC and his staff. If you ask most people around here, it's obviously due to them spending too much time making cash angels in the giant piles of money that they're making :ROFLMAO:
It was always both the wider backgrounds and the re-coding, not either

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
MurkyTurtle said:
As for exactly why it's taking so long, nobody really knows other than DC and his staff. If you ask most people around here, it's obviously due to them spending too much time making cash angels in the giant piles of money that they're making :ROFLMAO:
So, if you really don't know, why are you assuming worst case? Give me a break...
I also appreciate the hedging ... "most people." Did the turtle take a survey of everyone who plays the game? Did they do an quantitative analysis of 6200+ posts in this thread, deduped and checked for trendlines? Nawww, they just projected their own beliefs without concern for accuracy. To be clear: you can state your own opinion, but be prepared for push back. Also, yes, opinions can be wrong. Finally, before making sweeping statements one should have ready citations and data to back up claims.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I also appreciate the hedging ... "most people." Did the turtle take a survey of everyone who plays the game? Did they do an quantitative analysis of 6200+ posts in this thread, deduped and checked for trendlines? Nawww, they just projected their own beliefs without concern for accuracy. To be clear: you can state your own opinion, but be prepared for push back. Also, yes, opinions can be wrong. Finally, before making sweeping statements one should have ready citations and data to back up claims.
Good Lord, I was making a joke that a significant majority of comments here are people complaining that DC is deliberately drawing out the tech update to milk his patrons (which, by the way, is an asinine argument because he sees huge bumps in support with every major release). Did you really slice up my comment into highlighted sentence fragments to turn it into a completely different point?

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Did the turtle take a survey of everyone who plays the game? Did they do an quantitative analysis of 6200+ posts in this thread, deduped and checked for trendlines? Nawww, they just projected their own beliefs without concern for accuracy. To be clear: you can state your own opinion, but be prepared for push back. Also, yes, opinions can be wrong. Finally, before making sweeping statements one should have ready citations and data to back up claims.
Holy shit, the man was just using an hyperbole to satirize the common trend of the F95 community to claim everything the developers do (or don't) is because they are getting rich off of donations and scamming the Patrons.

1646078327016.png

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
I've been enjoying all the new content I haven't seen before and it's all really good. I also don't recall noticing the "submissive" and "domintant" mechanic before. I always choose dominant options with Jenny and try my best not to succumb to simping, but sometimes the game doesn't seem to give me much choice. How does this mechanic work, exactly? Do I have to pay Jenny for her to be my girlfriend, or will she come around eventually? My goal tracker doesn't seem to mention anything about it at the moment.

Also, just wondering, but is there a mod that would allow me to murder Odette? I really hate her character and that saw in my garage is starting to look really tempting.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes