Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yea I know that, I want them to get it out of the way so they can start work on the content for characters as planned post tech-update.
Everything aside coding and posing the last scenes/lewd batch #4 is already on R(h)onda's update

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The MC needs some sort of Drip no cap. The Sims? I'm Dead xD why not play GTA online or some shit... like da fuck. The Dev could choose to change the outfit of the MC for certain scenes
MC is the underdog with the enormous dick. His clothes just add to that. I find it perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budman59

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've never understood the dexterity mini-game. On the PC version, I just hold the spacebar and the meter fills in about a second. Is it supposed to be that easy, or is it supposed to require rapid key smashing?
I never noticed that, but it's true. Just holding the space bar will do the trick. I guess it's a feature, not a bug ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Didn't this game use to have sleep_sex with sister? Is the game completely sanitized or what
As mentioned, the scene itself is still there, it just got moved when they reworked her story and as such the context changed slightly.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That FAQ list you made has been so helpful. You've already used it a few times now. Any chance it gets added to the OP?
The best way to get something in the OP is for you to "report" your own post and state in the reason area what you would like to see happen. such as "please include this Faq in the op" The mods will forward it to whomever is in charge of the thread and if they agree with you it will get posted, if they don't then it will not.

Reactions: teraptuss

polakko

May 28, 2018
Hey guys, im stucked.
I don't know why, i can't trigger the main story part 3.
I foud the evidence in the mayor office and i gave them to Harold.
The walkthrough say that you need to speak with Tony and he gave MC the courage to vist the graveyard.
Nothing happen.
Advices?
P.S.
I'm playing the new content mode of the version 0.20.13

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For now it looks like the native american girl got the job

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm she has similar facial structure, hairstyle, (and body shape in the first sketch) as a popular character in my favorite game found on F95. This character has potential to shine some light in MC's life ...

Reactions: mightybored

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hijab girl plan dropped coz of Splooge not wanting to write her character ?
I don't really follow that many streams recently, so I don't know any details, but I don't think they actually dropped her character. It's just that she won't be the teacher and she'll likely get another role at some point - though possibly a little smaller, I'd guess.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes