Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
0.20.13 seems to be missing image
Are you running the original or the compressed version? Are you running the game vanilla? If you are using any patches, mods beyond the base game, listing those would be helpful.

EDIT: It does appear there is no image of that in the compressed version of the game. There is:
  • maria_body_b_dressed_kiss_mc_cheek
  • maria_body_b_apron_pregnant_belly_kiss_mc_cheek
  • maria_body_b_dressed_pregnant_bump_kiss_mc_cheek
but no maria_body_b_apron_kiss_mc_cheek

You can report your findings to the official bug report on their website or in their discord. Good luck!

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Are you running the original or the compressed version? Are you running the game vanilla? If you are using any patches, mods beyond the base game, listing those would be helpful.

EDIT: It does appear there is no image of that in the compressed version of the game. There is:
  • maria_body_b_dressed_kiss_mc_cheek
  • maria_body_b_apron_pregnant_belly_kiss_mc_cheek
  • maria_body_b_dressed_pregnant_bump_kiss_mc_cheek
but no maria_body_b_apron_kiss_mc_cheek

You can report your findings to the official bug report on their website or in their discord. Good luck!
original, not compressed. only using the incest mod (which only replaces text)

Mitch56

Jun 18, 2018
I have a problem bypassing Dimitri. And increase dysterity with the master. Does anyone has a trick or cheat or maybe a save file just after beating Dimitri?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have a problem bypassing Dimitri. And increase dysterity with the master. Does anyone has a trick or cheat or maybe a save file just after beating Dimitri?
Again, is the best friend of all who are lacking dysterity, or just want to bypass any minigame ;)

But do not be afraid, even my mod lets you try the Dimitry chanllenge at least once before you can use that feature.

Reactions: SamHaim

Mitch56

Jun 18, 2018
Again, is the best friend of all who are lacking dysterity, or just want to bypass any minigame ;)

But do not be afraid, even my mod lets you try the Dimitry chanllenge at least once before you can use that feature.
Thank you. Now find a way to mod the Android version. Maybe just unzip, apply mod, rezip, reinstall apk?I

I followed the instruction and it worked. TY

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Thank you. Now find a way to mod the Android version. Maybe just unzip, apply mod, rezip, reinstall apk?
The mod can be installed on Android, just follow the instructions given in the first post of the mod's thread. And you should post all mod related questions in that thread as well.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I've never understood the dexterity mini-game. On the PC version, I just hold the spacebar and the meter fills in about a second. Is it supposed to be that easy, or is it supposed to require rapid key smashing?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've never understood the dexterity mini-game. On the PC version, I just hold the spacebar and the meter fills in about a second. Is it supposed to be that easy, or is it supposed to require rapid key smashing?
Do you mean the random mini-game you can skip with cheat mode, the push-up war with Dexter during Roxxy's route or the final fight against mafia boi during the main route ? 1 is skippable, the other is trash easy with max stats and just hitting spacebar once every second and rekt Dexter or the last 1 still being skippable or rather easy with max stats ..... Basically, people dunno how to play and/or raise stats so come here and cry

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Do you mean the random mini-game you can skip with cheat mode, the push-up war with Dexter during Roxxy's route or the final fight against mafia boi during the main route ? 1 is skippable, the other is trash easy with max stats and just hitting spacebar once every second and rekt Dexter or the last 1 still being skippable or rather easy with max stats ..... Basically, people dunno how to play and/or raise stats so come here and cry
Well sure, you can always cheat! Actually, it wasn't the dexterity minigame (with Somrak) that I was thinking of, but the strength minigame with Kevin. It seems to be a test of my ability to hold a key for a second.

Nazgul115

May 15, 2018
My big question is, why does the MC still dress like if he just recently woke up,i bet if we could see his shoes he is wearing flip flops everywhere no matter the context while everyone else in town is a normal person that dresses accordingly.

Im not expecting the artist to start painting different outfits for every scene but i dont know... knowing the mc starts being a loser and ends up being the best at every class and fucking every girl in town he deserves some better wardrobe.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well sure, you can always cheat! Actually, it wasn't the dexterity minigame (with Somrak) that I was thinking of, but the strength minigame with Kevin. It seems to be a test of my ability to hold a key for a second.
And this is why most mini-games/time-wasters in games are shit. I can understand games where you have the character search for the missing clues in a page (and pull up fun easter eggs to keep entertainment level high) ONCE (or twice, depending upon the game's theme).

The pregnancy "wheel spin" is a cute application and nice touch, in my opinion - because it is an apt representation of the sperm's quest. It would be interesting if there was a varying level of success - either slower/faster spinning or narrower/wider gap - depending upon age/day of the week/or RNG.

But these call-backs to old flash games of fingersmashing keys or stroking your mouse north/south east/west to maintain an erection or build stamina are lazy coding, honestly. There are better concepts for mini-games that can use current mechanics to engage players. Either commit to game play or just develop a storyline to incorporate skill growth or ditch it all and just make it a walking simulator between ejaculations.

Reactions: Toushiro and APoc1

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My big question is, why does the MC still dress like if he just recently woke up,i bet if we could see his shoes he is wearing flip flops everywhere no matter the context while everyone else in town is a normal person that dresses accordingly.

Im not expecting the artist to start painting different outfits for every scene but i dont know... knowing the mc starts being a loser and ends up being the best at every class and fucking every girl in town he deserves some better wardrobe.
The most likely explanation is that DC just started drawing MC without really thinking too much about it. The first character he created was Roxxy in her bikini (that's why she's on the logo) and it seems like MC was made to fit that "beachy" look.
At some point it basically reached a state where it was just too much work to change it. Sure, you can have special scenes with different outfits, but for everything else it's close to impossible. Keep in mind that especially the cut scenes have to be adapted/redrawn by hand. Given that it's a sandbox you'd probably need 2 or 3 versions of each at least and that's where the additional effort just outweighs the benefit.

Nice clothing in general is a complicated issue in 2D games.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And this is why most mini-games/time-wasters in games are shit. I can understand games where you have the character search for the missing clues in a page (and pull up fun easter eggs to keep entertainment level high) ONCE (or twice, depending upon the game's theme).

The pregnancy "wheel spin" is a cute application and nice touch, in my opinion - because it is an apt representation of the sperm's quest. It would be interesting if there was a varying level of success - either slower/faster spinning or narrower/wider gap - depending upon age/day of the week/or RNG.

But these call-backs to old flash games of fingersmashing keys or stroking your mouse north/south east/west to maintain an erection or build stamina are lazy coding, honestly. There are better concepts for mini-games that can use current mechanics to engage players. Either commit to game play or just develop a storyline to incorporate skill growth or ditch it all and just make it a walking simulator between ejaculations.
The wheelspin is % based depending on the girl and/or if you took pills. It doesn't affect the speed just how often you can get the "good" ending. It's a start at basic RNG

Reactions: Count Morado

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020

Agreed. I'm willing to work a bit for the payoff, but the minigames should at least be fun and, maybe, possibly, have something to do with sex? I don't mind moving my mouse around until I've cleared the Rump hot tub, or clicked all the bugs and veggies in Diane's garden. Even pizza delivery isn't terrible. It's just not sexy.

Then there's the sewer minigame. It takes a long time, and there's no skill involved. Just make Anon crawl through human feces and occasionally stop to vomit. Who thought that would be fun?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Agreed. I'm willing to work a bit for the payoff, but the minigames should at least be fun and, maybe, possibly, have something to do with sex? I don't mind moving my mouse around until I've cleared the Rump hot tub, or clicked all the bugs and veggies in Diane's garden. Even pizza delivery isn't terrible. It's just not sexy.

Then there's the sewer minigame. It takes a long time, and there's no skill involved. Just make Anon crawl through human feces and occasionally stop to vomit. Who thought that would be fun?
I think that would spin the Patrons the wrong way : many dudes would get extra-mad at having to do mini-games just to get the lewds. At least now, the mini-trash is only to advance the routes/game in general. Though in some instances, you do need stats for some smex stuff (like STR for breaking Jenny's shackles), so having to play mini-junk beforehand is somewhat tied to dickage. Just farther away than "click spacebar for 20 secs to assbeat Dexter so you get to see Roxxy's tidders in this 1 scene before having to do it 5 more times before the route ends".

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes