muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
A few questions:
  1. Does this game have time-sensitive quests/events?
  2. How restricted are you based on choices? Are you locked into following one character’s path at a time, or can you access mostly everything in one playthrough?

Oct 7, 2019
A few questions:
  1. Does this game have time-sensitive quests/events?
  2. How restricted are you based on choices? Are you locked into following one character’s path at a time, or can you access mostly everything in one playthrough?
1. Not really, no. There's stuff that can only be done on certain days/times, but since there is no time limit you can just wait until that same time next week.

2. Mostly everything. There are some paths, the game warns you when these happen, but its only a few scenes and nothing major.

Reactions: muschi26

gjjllak

Jun 2, 2020
Does the incest patch still work? There's one in a post on this thread but the user was deleted.
Hate that I can't sort the search results by date or I'd have an answer already.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Maybe I'm overlooking something,
Summertime is 1 great game
But why is it so hard
'm like live and let live

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
can anyone tell me how do i open the console commands in the game i unlocked it in the files but the command shift+O isnt working? any clues

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This maybe the oldest game that haven't been finished around here.
Maybe. Then again, maybe not - I count at least 15 updated in the last year that aren't completed or abandoned that were listed on F95 before Summertime Saga.

Though, the game won't be finished for years to come.

I can also name several "mainstream" independent games that are currently on longer development timelines.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ah yes, then we have two characters so far.
Every forthcoming girl with either a new route or a remake will (probably and hopefully) get a preg scene
Maybe. Then again, maybe not - I count at least 15 updated in the last year that aren't completed or abandoned that were listed on F95 before Summertime Saga.

Though, the game won't be finished for years to come.

I can also name several "mainstream" independent games that are currently on longer development timelines.
Star Citizen is more of a meme than a game by now. And then you get the memelord of vaporware in F95 : Otome Function, announced in 2008 with nothing done since

Reactions: HB38

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This game needs more pregnancy content, not only getting the women pregnant but continued story and such post-pregnancy!
Agreed, so far only Jenny has a sex scene during pregnancy.

Edit: And Maria ofc, silly me. :D
is your friend, offering pregnant sex for Jenny, Eve, Grace, Odette, Consuela, Josephine, Tina, Iwanka, Liu and Nadya.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes