Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I always thought Dark cookie did post here, just under a different name. There's always the same guy here who gets very mad and writes entire paragraphs defending Dark Cookie almost every day, i refuse anyone is that much of a simp to some random guy he doesn't know, but the Milfy City creator having many simps still defending him after he abandons every single game he's worked on has surprised me.
Just to verify. You are surprised that people defend topics or people (in this case a game dev) they are interested in when they are not personally affected or don't know the guy personally?
(Insert Joke about religion, games, celebrities, cars and almost any other topic about humanity in here) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
One scene is pregnant sex, so you have to knock her up first and the other scene you peek at her at night from the attic and shes masterbating (i think she can't be pregnant for that one). Not sure all the steps to get the scenes to trigger but thats the basics
But that was the update before the last one.

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
1. & 2. is for Odette You can now trigger a blowjob scene while she is in the tattoo parlor alone & a paizuri(titjob) in garage.
3. When doing Roxxy's beach contest. You can find Sara & Terry fucking in lifeguard tower. (might be a one time thing)
4. Iwanka has a blowjob option
5. After meeting Iwanka the first time. Then head to Erik's place for scene with the three of you where you will end up watching some tentacle hentia with her. (might be a one time thing)
6. Still looking for Ivy's two new scenes(Think I missed my chance. One is during getting Jenny 1st toy. The other is during getting Cow suit for Aunt)
Thank you for this

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
1. & 2. is for Odette You can now trigger a blowjob scene while she is in the tattoo parlor alone & a paizuri(titjob) in garage.
3. When doing Roxxy's beach contest. You can find Sara & Terry fucking in lifeguard tower. (might be a one time thing)
4. Iwanka has a blowjob option
5. After meeting Iwanka the first time. Then head to Erik's place for scene with the three of you where you will end up watching some tentacle hentia with her. (might be a one time thing)
6. Still looking for Ivy's two new scenes(Think I missed my chance. One is during getting Jenny 1st toy. The other is during getting Cow suit for Aunt)
Nope on #4, she's had 3 options since day 1 of her patch almost 2 years ago

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Interesting list. Wrt/ point 6 however, the link you give to the Naughty Tribute mod is wrong -- and that mod is phantastic, no question, but it has nothing to do with unlocking the gallery...
Well, get on that ;)

Fine, I'll update my FAQ

gonzalo645321

Nov 17, 2018
I have a problem when returning to a saved game, the game is put in English, having to play again from the beginning, how do I solve it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have a problem when returning to a saved game, the game is put in English, having to play again from the beginning, how do I solve it?
You learn how to apply translations and figure out that saving anywhere not the MC's room/townmap will bug your save ?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes