ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The most likely explanation is that DC just started drawing MC without really thinking too much about it.
At some point it basically reached a state where it was just too much work to change it. Sure, you can have special scenes with different outfits, but for everything else it's close to impossible. Keep in mind that especially the cut scenes have to be adapted/redrawn by hand. Given that it's a sandbox you'd probably need 2 or 3 versions of each at least and that's where the additional effort just outweighs the benefit.

Nice clothing in general is a complicated issue in 2D games.
This.

In order to reuse art, there's a layering system with bodies, arms, faces, and sometimes extras like dicks or dick bulges. There are almost 19,000 images in the game in order for the MC and each character to have one outfit. Since the images aren't generated dynamically, a second set of clothes is another body and maybe ten sets of arms and a couple of bulges, to just cover standing and talking. To have Anon wearing that same set of clothes when he's sitting, lying on a bed, getting pushed onto a bed, riding a scooter, having breakfast, jerking off on the couch, and fucking a dozen different women... that's anywhere from hundreds to thousands of new images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Agreed. I'm willing to work a bit for the payoff, but the minigames should at least be fun and, maybe, possibly, have something to do with sex? I don't mind moving my mouse around until I've cleared the Rump hot tub, or clicked all the bugs and veggies in Diane's garden. Even pizza delivery isn't terrible. It's just not sexy.

Then there's the sewer minigame. It takes a long time, and there's no skill involved. Just make Anon crawl through human feces and occasionally stop to vomit. Who thought that would be fun?
Yeah, you know - it's been so long since I actually played the game, I forgot about the garden. That's pretty decent of a diversion of a game. The pizza game isn't sexy, true and I never really liked it, myself but it is a step above button-mashing.
The wheelspin is % based depending on the girl and/or if you took pills. It doesn't affect the speed just how often you can get the "good" ending. It's a start at basic RNG
Ah. right. Shows how much I actually play this game.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I think that would spin the Patrons the wrong way : many dudes would get extra-mad at having to do mini-games just to get the lewds. At least now, the mini-trash is only to advance the routes/game in general. Though in some instances, you do need stats for some smex stuff (like STR for breaking Jenny's shackles), so having to play mini-junk beforehand is somewhat tied to dickage. Just farther away than "click spacebar for 20 secs to assbeat Dexter so you get to see Roxxy's tidders in this 1 scene before having to do it 5 more times before the route ends".
I wasn't proposing a change to what you have to do to get to the lewds. I was talking about either removing the minigames or, at least, replacing the really pointless ones with something better. Right now, there's a few that I don't mind, a few that suck, and one that I simply hate.

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
My big question is, why does the MC still dress like if he just recently woke up,i bet if we could see his shoes he is wearing flip flops everywhere no matter the context while everyone else in town is a normal person that dresses accordingly.

Im not expecting the artist to start painting different outfits for every scene but i dont know... knowing the mc starts being a loser and ends up being the best at every class and fucking every girl in town he deserves some better wardrobe.
Strange to pay big attention to the clothes of the characters in these games. People play these games because of other things, I think:) If this bothers you, you just made the wrong choice of game. Play The Sims, where you can change the clothes of the characters as much as you like.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Strange to pay big attention to the clothes of the characters in these games. People play these games because of other things, I think:) If this bothers you, you just made the wrong choice of game. Play The Sims, where you can change the clothes of the characters as much as you like.
The MC needs some sort of Drip no cap. The Sims? I'm Dead xD why not play GTA online or some shit... like da fuck. The Dev could choose to change the outfit of the MC for certain scenes

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
The MC needs some sort of Drip no cap. The Sims? I'm Dead xD why not play GTA online or some shit... like da fuck. The Dev could choose to change the outfit of the MC for certain scenes
Don't take it literally, it's sarcasm. In games like this, it's not the clothes that matter, but what's underneath;) From the clothes here, I personally pay attention only to the underwear of female characters.

RookMav

Dec 26, 2020
How do I add this controversial update. Download the whole game again and then move my saves?

- Thanks, RookMav

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do I add this controversial update. Download the whole game again and then move my saves?

- Thanks, RookMav
Yes but no. Yes, download the whole game again (as with every update since 0.01, they don't provide update-only files). No, you don't need to move your save around (possible jankyness the 1st time you load it, even more so if you skipped a bunch of updates)

niceXnips

Dec 7, 2017
But you do know the tech update won't have anything lewd to do ? You'll only get a wider screen, new locations and a complete re-coding. Guess you'll stay sad for a while then
Yea I know that, I want them to get it out of the way so they can start work on the content for characters as planned post tech-update.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes