Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't really follow that many streams recently, so I don't know any details, but I don't think they actually dropped her character. It's just that she won't be the teacher and she'll likely get another role at some point - though possibly a little smaller, I'd guess.
Not just the role she got smaller ;)
Hey guys, im stucked.
I don't know why, i can't trigger the main story part 3.
I foud the evidence in the mayor office and i gave them to Harold.
The walkthrough say that you need to speak with Tony and he gave MC the courage to vist the graveyard.
Nothing happen.
Advices?
P.S.
I'm playing the new content mode of the version 0.20.13
Walkthrough talk isn't for this place, they made a thread just for that. Also, don't check the phone hints even if the wiki says something

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the console not working? I did the stuff in the OP (go to 00console, make True, etc) but it doesnt open ingame.
Doing a search in this thread for "console" brings up this same question over and over, it also appears that at some point it may have been blocked. I would recommend looking at #6 below on how to use the in-game phone to cheat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TGafy and gam2000

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Quick question ? Is the incest patch still necessary or has it been incorporated into the game already. Have not played SuSaga in some time.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Quick question ? Is the incest patch still necessary or has it been incorporated into the game already. Have not played SuSaga in some time.
Game is on Patreon. The two women you live with aren't related to you. If that does not appeal to you, you will need a patch. And yes - both of those patches in OP are the same but with different links/names and have worked since v0.20.5.

• Red Heart
Reactions: teraptuss

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game is on Patreon. The two women you live with aren't related to you. If that does not appeal to you, you will need a patch. And yes - both of those patches in OP are the same but with different links/names and have worked since v0.20.5.
Dunno how you manage to copy/paste the same stuff 20x a day without wanting to strangle puppies. Or at least it doesn't show in the thread, maybe you really have a pile of corpses laying around

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Dunno how you manage to copy/paste the same stuff 20x a day without wanting to strangle puppies. Or at least it doesn't show in the thread, maybe you really have a pile of corpses laying around
I feel a soul relationship between the two of you...

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Was there really a need for that comment? :unsure:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Of course they're related to you, the patch just reverts the changes that were made for Patreon, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense for the mob to go after the MC's "landlady" (or whatever she's called without the patch) for the money, otherwise they might as well extort the money from any random person they see.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Of course they're related to you, the patch just reverts the changes that were made for Patreon, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense for the mob to go after the MC's "landlady" (or whatever she's called without the patch) for the money, otherwise they might as well extort the money from any random person they see.
She's MC's dad's life-long friend, is what she is called without the patch, and the mob thinks she knows where the money is. Makes sense to me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Let's just agree to disagree.
nuance and sarcasm are today's words of the day. sometimes people write things that aren't meant to be taken on face value.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes