srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The true giveaway is when Anon points out that his dialog box says Clyde, but breaking the fourth wall is cheating.
I have final confirmation. Clyde is not Cletus. Cletus was just holding place while Clyde was having a good time. See the fake-proof photo I made:
screenshot0021- Anon at Trailer at evening.jpg

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I (finally) downloaded the .13 update and ran all the cookie jar scenes for the new content. Works great. Maybe you just got a bad download.
Nah, he got spotted using the dreadful "unlocker". Case closed. And mods still doing nothing. What a surprise

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Nah, he got spotted using the dreadful "unlocker". Case closed. And mods still doing nothing. What a surprise
That's actually funny. With the Wifi hack, don't need the unlocker or the I-patch.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The weird thing is that no one will admit to using the unlocker, even when I've asked. It's like it's shameful to admit using it. There's no shame in opening the Cookie Jar to wank, as long as no one knows that you used the unlocker to get there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The weird thing is that no one will admit to using the unlocker, even when I've asked. It's like it's shameful to admit using it. There's no shame in opening the Cookie Jar to wank, as long as no one knows that you used the unlocker to get there.
Which unlocker though ? The 1 already in game that actually works or the massive pos in the op that just fucks up everything. And since most people around the thread only play on normal mode (on a weird quest to find new ways to moan the game is grindy), doubt most of them actually know anything unlocking-wise

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
i getting this issue:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_wake.rpy", line 319, in <module>
StopIteration:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_wake.rpyc", line 319, in script call
File "scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_wake.rpyc", line 251, in script
File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\shadercache\996560\oadznfasdoghu.temp\SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1441, in execute
args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\shadercache\996560\oadznfasdoghu.temp\SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\shadercache\996560\oadznfasdoghu.temp\SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\shadercache\996560\oadznfasdoghu.temp\SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
StopIteration:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.13
Mon Mar 07 17:54:52 2022

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someone can help me? Thanks

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
this would actually be a perfect time to fix the poker game and make it available for more girls.
I'm honestly not sure if we'll ever actually get the poker game for anybody else but those who are involved in Erik's story or any other story where it's needed. It was a very early idea and I feel its pretty much redundant by now. It requires a ton of assets while it still won't come close to an actual (strip-)poker game.

The only way I could see it work would be a connection to the dating system, but in that case it would be kinda odd to have Erik around. If they still want to add more girls, they should probably add another poker option within the beach house or so.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Which unlocker though ? The 1 already in game that actually works or the massive pos in the op that just fucks up everything. And since most people around the thread only play on normal mode (on a weird quest to find new ways to moan the game is grindy), doubt most of them actually know anything unlocking-wise
The one in the game (which I refer to as the Cheat Menu to avoid ambiguity) doesn't cause the error that people are reporting.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
i getting this issue:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
StopIteration:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_wake.rpyc", line 319, in script call
File "scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_wake.rpyc", line 251, in script
File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\shadercache\996560\oadznfasdoghu.temp\SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1441, in execute
args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\shadercache\996560\oadznfasdoghu.temp\SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\shadercache\996560\oadznfasdoghu.temp\SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\shadercache\996560\oadznfasdoghu.temp\SummertimeSaga-0-20-13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
StopIteration:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.13
Mon Mar 07 17:54:52 2022

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someone can help me? Thanks
You're the second person today. Don't use the crappy unlocker in the OP. Click on the wifi icon on the phone and use the cheat menu to unlock the Cookie Jar scenes.

The devs know how to prevent this error from being thrown, but don't care to fix it for the benefit of people using third-party unlockers. Go on and report the error in the Help channel. If they get as annoyed of hearing about this as we do, maybe they'll give in and fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luiz 愛

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You're the second person today. Don't use the crappy unlocker in the OP. Click on the wifi icon on the phone and use the cheat menu to unlock the Cookie Jar scenes.

The devs know how to prevent this error from being thrown, but don't care to fix it for the benefit of people using third-party unlockers. Go on and report the error in the Help channel. If they get as annoyed of hearing about this as we do, maybe they'll give in and fix it.
All we gotta do here is manhandle the mods to actually do something decent for the 1st time in the 2 years the junk was linked in the OP and finally remove it

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Why would this be a perfect time? They have their hands full trying to deliver what they promised to the paying contributors.
This game already has 40+ women in it with many sexs with a lot of them. I don't understand the constant driving for more content when there is already plenty. There are a lost of other games out there to fill the void of wait time. Sorry. Not a white knight; just trying to understand.
i just think the mafia girls are not needed and i'd rather have features like telescope, strip poker or fapping expanded which is more content for the already existing girls. it feels like the perfect time because it seems like DC doesn't know what to do artwise while the posers try to finish the tech update.

I'm honestly not sure if we'll ever actually get the poker game for anybody else but those who are involved in Erik's story or any other story where it's needed. It was a very early idea and I feel its pretty much redundant by now. It requires a ton of assets while it still won't come close to an actual (strip-)poker game.

The only way I could see it work would be a connection to the dating system, but in that case it would be kinda odd to have Erik around. If they still want to add more girls, they should probably add another poker option within the beach house or so.
yeah true, i just like the strip poker and telescope features for the simple reason that it kinda makes the game more interactive aside from following each girl's route. same with the pizza delivery or the beach house, all this side stuff makes STS feel more like a game than a visual novel which is a good thing

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Or people could just click the little wifi icon in the game's cell phone to unlock EVERYTHING and add full stats and bankroll the entire game ... and more.

I thought it was very funny considering the conversation in the thread over the last page quite ironic.

Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes