Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As said before, everybody in the team except DC is working part time and DC only ever asked for $25.000 in the first place. So the game is certainly earning quite a bit more than it's technically supposed to.
None of that matters when it's only donations

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
None of that matters when it's only donations
That's true. I only wanted to support the point that DC certainly doesn't need 75k to develop the game. That doesn't say anything about whether he deserves the money anyway or not.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
That's true. I only wanted to support the point that DC certainly doesn't need 75k to develop the game. That doesn't say anything about whether he deserves the money anyway or not.
That's also true. People donate so that they feel like they are supporting the work and probably like to be in the "know" on discord. It's really people's own business what they do with their money. Deserving has little to do with it. :)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Slowest things in the universe:
1. Heat death of the universe
2. Black hole evaporation
3. Summertime Saga development
The last update was less than three weeks ago. Don't you think you should wait until at least month 4 for this meme?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The last update was less than three weeks ago. Don't you think you should wait until at least month 4 for this meme?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside the ~2-3 days of moaning, it's 1 of the only milkers to come out in a while, let him have his take at being ridiculed

razc01

May 21, 2020
Is this game finished? I have been waiting to play it troughly and it's been ages. If not I guess it is one of these games that will never going to be finished and I should take a look anyway.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Is this game finished? I have been waiting to play it troughly and it's been ages. If not I guess it is one of these games that will never going to be finished and I should take a look anyway.
Main storyline of SS completed, but game not finished.

P.S. I think this game will continue to receive updates for a long time, while DC continues to receive dividends from SS.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Summertime Saga is the top earning adult game on Patreon. It has held that position for almost 5 years. Game is not going to be completed for a looooooooooooooo-(breathe)-ooooooooong time.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
S00OOoo i know im going to get shit for asking this but when do you guys think we will finally Tech Update in its full completion in the next 3 months or end of the year coz i miss this game but asking for a time scale normally gets you one side saying pessimistic shit and the other side tell you to shut the F up and wait so if i can get a in between response id appreciate it

• Angry
Reactions: gam2000

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
S00OOoo i know im going to get shit for asking this but when do you guys think we will finally Tech Update in its full completion in the next 3 months or end of the year coz i miss this game but asking for a time scale normally gets you one side saying pessimistic shit and the other side tell you to shut the F up and wait so if i can get a in between response id appreciate it
I think the point is that every answer will only be speculation. Maybe ask on the Discord server where there's a chance of a response from someone who is working on it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think the point is that every answer will only be speculation. Maybe ask on the Discord server where there's a chance of a response from someone who is working on it.
That's the best part : no1 knows, not even the devs. And even if they knew, they never give release dates. So you either have to get over it or keep asking and hope some1 doesn't get mad enough to tell you to stfu. Bonus Discord perk : you might get banned.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
It's too soon to tell. There was a fairly recent post where someone caught a screenshot from one of DC's streams with material that would appear to be a fourth set of Pre-Tech scenes, but it could also be possible that they're meant to be included with the completed Tech Update. The progress bar on their website finally twitched again after a long hiatus, so they may have finally gotten over whatever roadblocks were in place and can get this thing out sometime this summer.

Ultimately we won't know for at least another couple months. If the progress bar keeps on a good pace we'll see an update, but if it's still stuck in the 70% range in May we'll likely see another delay. And so very, very many milking arguments here :p

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes