MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Those numbers could well be meaningless. If you throw a dart at a calendar, whatever date you hit is as likely to be right as any prediction you can make based on that progress bar.

It'll be done when it's done. Keep an eye on the version number in your alerts and come back when it changes.
True, but speculation based on potentially meaningless numbers is the only fun we have around here anymore. It's hard to get excited over a technical update a year+ in the making that isn't going to contain any new storylines or major content for a new girl, particularly when we can see him working on stuff in streams for a Rhonda update we won't get for a long time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
True, but speculation based on potentially meaningless numbers is the only fun we have around here anymore. It's hard to get excited over a technical update a year+ in the making that isn't going to contain any new storylines or major content for a new girl, particularly when we can see him working on stuff in streams for a Rhonda update we won't get for a long time.
We will get some new locations though, and potentially some new girls (wood witch and the likes). They won't have much lewds (probably). Our only hope is in batch #4 (most likely the mafia girls) and/or maybe a 5th (with some unknown randoms).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
S00OOoo i know im going to get shit for asking this but when do you guys think we will finally Tech Update in its full completion in the next 3 months or end of the year coz i miss this game but asking for a time scale normally gets you one side saying pessimistic shit and the other side tell you to shut the F up and wait so if i can get a in between response id appreciate it
The Tech Update will come out on July 23rd 2022, 5:17pm GMT.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks for the guys who replied i will wait but like others i want it now but id rather it was finished and working then a buggy mess ( wish big game Devs learned this )

azmothman

Jan 5, 2019
is there another working link for MEGA?

When I attempt to download using MEGA then I receive the following:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available
This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s .

Thank you

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the guys who replied i will wait but like others i want it now but id rather it was finished and working then a buggy mess ( wish big game Devs learned this )
It is working and it is not a buggy mess. It's just not finished. But it's much more complete than many "finished" games out there.

Mar 26, 2018
I doubt it will ever happen at this point, but I'm still waiting and hoping for an option to make Eve a full fledged futa. Or at the very least a good mod that does it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I doubt it will ever happen at this point, but I'm still waiting and hoping for an option to make Eve a full fledged futa. Or at the very least a good mod that does it.
So you want the holy trinity (tids/dick/vag) ? Not happening. The mere presence of dickEve triggers a lot of poeple already
Yeah damn those people for accurately saying the developer is milking this!
Nice, the thread was in dire need of milkers after the release of batch 3. You heard the call and came out in force. Thanks

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I have a question, just out of curiosity. Is there somewhere a timeline of the different main updates? Like v0.18 release date, v0.19 release date, v0.20 release date, etc

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I have a question, just out of curiosity. Is there somewhere a timeline of the different main updates? Like v0.18 release date, v0.19 release date, v0.20 release date, etc
There's the long one on the wiki ( ), but it hasn't been updated since 0.20.11. Also, there's the Update History in the "Probable FAQ" that you can see in the post before yours.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes