• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
wow. milkers vs dc shills again, what a surprise. u guys seriously need something better to do in ure life

I am no shill, I don't get money and to be honest I have not played the game either , been waiting on the Tech update to start it. I also am not supporting the game with money. Its just out of the 3k plus pages of this thread there are probably a 1000 posts claiming milking. It gets old reading it all the time. All these claims from people who probably are not paying anyway so why are they constantly posting? because they are trolls thats why so why am I not aloud to make fun of them? As far as having a life I will give you that :D

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Which characters received scenes in the latest "miniupdate"?
1) Odette - visit her in the evening
2) Odette - visit her in the garage
3) Iwanka - new content start recommended- progress Erik's route
4) Ivy - new content start recommended- go pick up stuff you ordered
5) Ivy - new content start recommended- go pick up stuff you ordered #2
6) Sara - new content start recommended - progress Roxxy's route

I stopped following this game for 2 years. Is it close to the end? I mean the overall story.
The actual "main story" is done, but it'll take years to complete the whole dating/prom thing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
1) Odette - visit her in the evening
2) Odette - visit her in the garage
3) Iwanka - new content start recommended- progress Erik's route
4) Ivy - new content start recommended- go pick up stuff you ordered
5) Ivy - new content start recommended- go pick up stuff you ordered #2
6) Sara - new content start recommended - progress Roxxy's route

The actual "main story" is done, but it'll take years to complete the whole dating/prom thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: j4yj4m

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Summertime sage have biggest white knight army, be ready for report spam. They accept milking.
The game is literally free, you can interact with DarkCookie via streams he does on weekdays. If the game was behind a pay wall then it'd be milking. Since it isn't then what are you on about? Them having long periods between updates is a bad thing, but call it whatever, milking ain't it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Summertime sage have biggest white knight army, be ready for report spam. They accept milking.

How can you be milked if you have not contributed any money?
What are you adding to the conversation that has not been adequately represented in the thread?
Even if you were a contributor and quit then why would it matter to you if the so called stupid people still contribute?
What is the point in the milking debate other than trying somehow hurt the game creator( go ahead and peel off a 100 of his 3$ contributors and see if he notices or cares about your complaints)

You and the others are just preaching to a pirate site where the majority of people ARE NOT PAYING AND CAN"T BE MILKED LOL

The endless debate about milking serves no purpose it is frivolous. Clogs the thread up with garbage creating a 3k plus page monstrosity that is a pain in the ass to make any real use of.

There may be some "White Nights" as you say but I suspect most of the push back from people who post here are just tired of the endless whining and having to sift through all the bullshit to find useful content. Just an opinion from a nobody on the webz take it as you like.

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
This is the best 2d game i've played so far. So I appreciate every update and new content they made. I wish this never end.
Thank you, really.

Reactions: srksrk 68

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, whoever uploaded them to Mega got banned. Sweet irony for a free game you can get from the main site

• Wow
Reactions: Stil996

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Lol, whoever uploaded them to Mega got banned. Sweet irony for a free game you can get from the main site
Wait, what? I can download it for from the links on the developer's website?! But, but, that's why there are pirates here - to take things from the rich and give to themselves. How can someone pirate something that's ... FREE?! :WaitWhat:

/s

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Wait.... what??? Has it always been free?
I've been playing this since dinosaurs roamed the earth (give or take), how could I not know this!!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes