• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You know the scenes for the Russian girls were actually good, love the poses.
Yeah, when I saw Katya's first pose, I just though "meh, same as so many times before", but the second one really made up for that.

I just hope they'll keep that standard of having at least a few of these each update from now on.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
Fuck it. I guess I'm finally finished with waiting for this game to pick back up. Every update is a pre-tech update and has been for some time.
As for me the worst thing here is that nobody is asking for it. I remember how I liked this game. Back in 2019. And I do remeber how I waited for the Rhonda update since then. I am a Ukrainian, and I HOPE to live long enough to see that update, lol.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Yeah, when I saw Katya's first pose, I just though "meh, same as so many times before", but the second one really made up for that.

I just hope they'll keep that standard of having at least a few of these each update from now on.
If the first position is Katya bent over a desk then I have no problem getting more of those, love that shit, although I understand it can be bland for some people. I just skimmed through the dialogue and had sex with her once so I haven't seen the second scene yet but there doesn't seem to be an additional scene in the cookie jar. Just have to have sex with her twice.

And I agree, having some more purely sexual content updates in-between actual updates would be a good way to thicken the game. Or whatever, I'm so tired lmao

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
glad that the update finally came, too bad i cant use my old save
c'est la vie. It is a game in development. You can always just "start at new content" if you had everything completed for the last update.
As for me the worst thing here is that nobody is asking for it. I remember how I liked this game. Back in 2019. And I do remeber how I waited for the Rhonda update since then. I am a Ukrainian, and I HOPE to live long enough to see that update, lol.
Part of the tech update is to make it 16:9, more visually viable for mobile users - the fastest growing market of gaming (AAA, indie, and adult markets). So, "nobody is asking for it" is not quite applicable.
Also - I know "thoughts and prayers" don't do much, I hope you stay safe. Though, worrying about an adult game while having the world crash in upon you is interesting.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If the first position is Katya bent over a desk then I have no problem getting more of those, love that shit, although I understand it can be bland for some people. I just skimmed through the dialogue and had sex with her once so I haven't seen the second scene yet but there doesn't seem to be an additional scene in the cookie jar.
You'll get the option to switch positions if you replay that scene. So technically it isn't a new scene, but just a different pose.

But yeah, I probably just like boobs too much, so the first one isn't really for me...

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
You'll get the option to switch positions if you replay that scene. So technically it isn't a new scene, but just a different pose.

But yeah, I probably just like boobs too much, so the first one isn't really for me...
You can never like boobs too much friend. Edit: and yeah I just saw, thanks tho.

Reactions: Ranma and j4yj4m

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They don't need to ask for the pre-techs. The only purpose of the pre-techs is to give Patrons something to do while they wait for the tech build. Something nobody in here knows cause nobody reads
glad that the update finally came, too bad i cant use my old save
You can use your old saves since 0.18 over 4 years ago. Getting the WARNING is normal, it's been there since the same 0.18 from the same 4 years ago. Another good point that nobody reads anything ever

Reactions: Snugglepuff

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
If the tech update takes much longer DC might have to do a tech update 2 immediately after to accomodate for the years of hardware growth. It's been, what?, 2-3 years this tech update has been in development now? I know people defend DC by either claiming he's still putting out content or "yOu dOn't pAy fOr iT" but I mean... Jesus H. Christ -- wasn't this supposed to be a simple update?

STS has been 2/3's as long in development as Duke Nukem Forever and the end isn't anywhere in sight.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
when wait update for incest patch from 20.09 to 20.15?)))))))
See #3 here on the previous page.
If the tech update takes much longer DC might have to do a tech update 2 immediately after to accomodate for the years of hardware growth. It's been, what?, 2-3 years this tech update has been in development now? I know people defend DC by either claiming he's still putting out content or "yOu dOn't pAy fOr iT" but I mean... Jesus H. Christ -- wasn't this supposed to be a simple update?
STS has been 2/3's as long in development as Duke Nukem Forever and the end isn't anywhere in sight.
No, it wasn't supposed to be a simple update - the tech update was expected to be huge and take time. Hence why they polled at the start about what characters people wanted to see have new scenes during the wait. But yes, it did go longer than DC first expected. Additionally, it's been 18 months, not 2-3 years.
See the 90-90 Rule or Hofstadter's Law.
No need to go hyperbolic - just stick with the actual information when you whine.
Who got the new animated scenes this update?
See #4 here on the previous page.
You must be joking
How many tech updates until the tech update is obsolete & needs to be reworked?
See #9 and #10 here on the previous page.

Aug 9, 2022
Great poses, but unfortunately I'm not really into the girls since they have so little build up/ feel out of place in the game. Would've been amazing if the poses were used on girls like Roxxy, Maria, Eve...

Not sure why he stopped doing character polls.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Great poses, but unfortunately I'm not really into the girls since they have so little build up/ feel out of place in the game. Would've been amazing if the poses were used on girls like Roxxy, Maria, Eve...

Not sure why he stopped doing character polls.
Polls for what ? The pre-techs or the "full routes" ? 1 is probably because he didn't think it'd take 2 years for the tech build and started to do what he wants and the other is probably because we have 3 planned and 2-3 years for them to get done. No need to poll right now for something after Judith that might get made past 2025

4.20 star(s) 342 Votes