• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Polls for what ? The pre-techs or the "full routes" ? 1 is probably because he didn't think it'd take 2 years for the tech build and started to do what he wants and the other is probably because we have 3 planned and 2-3 years for them to get done. No need to poll right now for something after Judith that might get made past 2025
Judith waits patiently for Omnikuken.
1664145035523.png

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Polls for what ? The pre-techs or the "full routes" ? 1 is probably because he didn't think it'd take 2 years for the tech build and started to do what he wants and the other is probably because we have 3 planned and 2-3 years for them to get done. No need to poll right now for something after Judith that might get made past 2025
Isn't DC already balls deep into drawing content for Rhonda, though? Hopefully that content could come out faster. Then again, hoping for swiftness might be a fool's errand.
But yeah, content mapped out for at least 2025 and we are still supposed to get reworks for the not-mom, Roxxy, Mia and neighbour routes and the dating mechanics and prom updates after that.

I genuinely wonder if this is reasonable. There might be fappers who play this at completion who might not even be cognizant of who Melania and Ivanka Trump are any more (or, for that manner, Putin). I can barely even remember the Bush administration enough to be impressed by a parody of them.

Aug 9, 2022
For the first few pre-techs he polled patrons on who should get extra scenes during the wait for the tech update. He stopped doing that at some point. I would've preferred if he kept doing the polls so that fan favorites could get more scenes during the wait instead of the 3 random russians that resemble American celebrities.

and with the way things are progressing Judith will be done in 2031...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Isn't DC already balls deep into drawing content for Rhonda, though? Hopefully that content could come out faster. Then again, hoping for swiftness might be a fool's errand.
But yeah, content mapped out for at least 2025 and we are still supposed to get reworks for the not-mom, Roxxy, Mia and neighbour routes and the dating mechanics and prom updates after that.

I genuinely wonder if this is reasonable. There might be fappers who play this at completion who might not even be cognizant of who Melania and Ivanka Trump are any more (or, for that manner, Putin). I can barely even remember the Bush administration enough to be impressed by a parody of them.
Even if R(h)onda's art is finished tomorrow (as is likely the case already), you won't get anything anytime soon since the posers/coder still have to finish the tech build and then move on with her update. Art is never the issue and never was. Everything else always takes way more time than art
For the first few pre-techs he polled patrons on who should get extra scenes during the wait for the tech update. He stopped doing that at some point. I would've preferred if he kept doing the polls so that fan favorites could get more scenes during the wait instead of the 3 random russians that resemble American celebrities.

and with the way things are progressing Judith will be done in 2031...
No need to point out what happened, I can check the wiki. And since all the batches need girls with completed routes, he ran out of those pretty fast, so it devolved into random girls nobody cared about

Reactions: Snugglepuff

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Even if R(h)onda's art is finished tomorrow (as is likely the case already), you won't get anything anytime soon since the posers/coder still have to finish the tech build and then move on with her update. Art is never the issue and never was. Everything else always takes way more time than art
Wasn't one of the justifications for the tech update that they're streamlining the code for faster development later? Otherwise what even is the point of reworking the entire game up till now? It can't just be for that 16:9 ratio.

Aug 9, 2022

No need to point out what happened, I can check the wiki. And since all the batches need girls with completed routes, he ran out of those pretty fast, so it devolved into random girls nobody cared about

Grats, you can pirate a free game given to every1 on the main site. Glad of you to notice that since 2016, also a GJ to you to bring out milking, as if that made any sense ever
You literally asked me to clarify in your previous post ya nerd, but judging from your message count and responses it seems like you enjoy spending all day picking fights on this website to feel good :LUL: How many posts have you made today on this thread alone? Lets have a look...:KEK:

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
This has to be one of the most underwhelming updates in this games recent history.

Like I don't think these characters were in any sort of high demand for extra scenes.

Quit finding obscure tertiary characters to give bonus scenes, and just finish the actual tech update, so we can get updates with content that is actually in demand.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You literally asked me to clarify in your previous post ya nerd, but judging from your message count and responses it seems like you enjoy spending all day picking fights on this website to feel good :LUL: How many posts have you made today on this thread alone? Lets have a look...:KEK:
You asked why there's no more polls. I ask which kind of polls, since there were batch polls and then future char polls. And you didn't post 5+ times yourself, GJ judging others for what you do too
An update every 4 months for ~ 250-300k€. You tell me if that seems like a good value...
The amount of content for the amount of money is just unreasonable.

And the free argument doesnt work for this comparison. And as i said i already paid for the Game via patreon.

Its not about it being a scheme, it just doesnt seem fair. And i for my part can´t understand why people still give so much money. But 1 reason might be the good faith people have.
You didn't pay for the game. Patreon isn't Kickstarter. You donate to devs to tell them you like their games and to continue doing what they want/like. So yes, the game being free still makes sense. It would still be made even if the $/month dropped to almost nothing. It would take even longer too, so people could cry about it
how is it not abandoned? the dev is just releasing the bare minimum to keep it from being considered abandoned, milking huge amounts of money in the mean time

you get one very low effort update in what 6-7 months?

just look at this update, what did it require? art that was made probably a long time ago, and dialogue, nothing more

and still it's not even good dialogue or art, who even wanted these 3 orcs having more sex scenes? if i wanted to see Russians get fucked i'd go to Ukraine

this game is abandoned deal with it & find better games
That's not how abandoned tag works in here. And judging by that, the game will never have said tag
This has to be one of the most underwhelming updates in this games recent history.

Like I don't think these characters were in any sort of high demand for extra scenes.

Quit finding obscure tertiary characters to give bonus scenes, and just finish the actual tech update, so we can get updates with content that is actually in demand.
Pre-techs were made to have Patrons pass time with something to do while waiting. They also need completed routes. No point doing bonus scenes for girls who have nothing and are in the planned phase till Judith's update.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
and still it's not even good dialogue or art, who even wanted these 3 orcs having more sex scenes? if i wanted to see Russians get fucked i'd go to Ukraine
Gold

Yep, even for a pre-tech update it was pretty underwhelming and like I said, I like the scenes/poses but the girls are just so boring.

Reactions: Schlongenberger

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any idea when this pre-tech nonsense is going to finished? I remember seeing that annie was supposed to be in .22 update... that was like a year ago, maybe more... and even back then it was pre-tech update. It definitely feels like devs just milking their patreon supporters for money, while doing bare minimum of work, indefinitely stalling.
If only the mods actually did anything

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Seriously? I mean, I don't usually whine about about monthly pays but with what STS is pulling you could easily have one full-time coder and still have more than enough left over for the rest to have a nice salary for their work.
As long as this game doesn't start producing less content in a month than "Cloud Meadow" makes in a year then I dont mind supporting them. I guess that also means my standards are just low and I may be wasting money, but Cloud meadow is the perfect example of a patreon game that milks its supporters with constant "bug fixes" and no actual content. So at least this game puts out way more content than Team Nimbus that pulls like 20k a month still somehow.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
English isn't my first language, so, what does this pre-tech mean?
Short answer: The development team is working on a huge tech update and while they are working on it, they have released 5 updates with a total of more than 30 sex animations/scene additions. Since these are coming out before the tech update, they are called pre-tech 1-5 ("Pre-" from the latin "prae", meaning previous or before).

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Short answer: The development team is working on a huge tech update and while they are working on it, they have released 5 updates with a total of more than 30 sex animations/scene additions. Since these are coming out before the tech update, they are called pre-tech 1-5 ("Pre-" from the latin "prae", meaning previous or before).
Hmmmm, got it. So is it a small update? Before a "real update"?

4.20 star(s) 342 Votes