Jan 18, 2020
When watching the tasks list, is there a big roadblock? Like a thing on there where once its done, things will go much faster? Or will it all just be 2-3 months per 1%?

maxvvv

May 23, 2020
shame really,this game was and is great,the fact that with over 28,000 supporters the team cant give an update.only a mouth piece in Count Morado.games come here to get a fan base yes most will not pay but some will-this is how new devs earn a living,by advertising their game here.people take note support or not the game grows.its really sad that it has come to this with this game with such support.to deny that f95 had no part in this games growth makes me question the author of that statement but im done with this because it really makes no sense,over 28000 people paying for nothing-their choice at the end of the day
we need wechat or other form to pay,otherwise we cant pay.its to difficult.

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
Hit this game with the abandoned tag so newer people know, it's overdue, he's just milking his Patreon supporters, any game without an update in over a year should be an automatic abandoned tag and Summertime is coming up on 18 months.

Unfortunately this is what happens to most adult games when they get popular enough that the creator starts making insane money from Patreon.

Last edited:

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
we need wechat or other form to pay,otherwise we cant pay.its to difficult.
You need wechat to pay? I'm not sure I understand. What do you need to pay for?

The game is free to download from the official site. Don't fall into the trap were people are on here complaining that the game isn't done, too many patreons, yadda yadda yadda.

For everyone else, the people who are "defending" this game aren't actually doing so, but are trying to get through to others that they're on a pirate site, taking games for free, then complaining that a game that is readily available for FREE, without this site mind you, isn't being completed fast enough.

The same people who are clamouring for an abandoned tag to be placed on this game, that can literally watch the game being made at least three to four time a week by the devs. I'm not sure how many other games people can watch being made almost daily, but I imagine it's not a lot. And for those who say "wallpapers only yadda yadda yadda" most of those images are straight from the game, and are actually visual upgrades and additions to the existing game.

The game is taking longer than expected. The game isn't done. I'm sure at least 95% of the people on this site aren't paying for it in anyway. There are tons of other games to play until it's done.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
the devs can do dev streams on youtube if they want, since we have membership systems there as well as being able to donate or we chat pay

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
the devs can do dev streams on youtube if they want, since we have membership systems there as well as being able to donate or we chat pay
The dev , for free. I'm not sure why you think you have to pay?

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
The dev , for free. I'm not sure why you think you have to pay?
You need wechat to pay? I'm not sure I understand. What do you need to pay for?

The game is free to download from the official site. Don't fall into the trap were people are on here complaining that the game isn't done, too many patreons, yadda yadda yadda.

For everyone else, the people who are "defending" this game aren't actually doing so, but are trying to get through to others that they're on a pirate site, taking games for free, then complaining that a game that is readily available for FREE, without this site mind you, isn't being completed fast enough.

The same people who are clamouring for an abandoned tag to be placed on this game, that can literally watch the game being made at least three to four time a week by the devs. I'm not sure how many other games people can watch being made almost daily, but I imagine it's not a lot. And for those who say "wallpapers only yadda yadda yadda" most of those images are straight from the game, and are actually visual upgrades and additions to the existing game.

The game is taking longer than expected. The game isn't done. I'm sure at least 95% of the people on this site aren't paying for it in anyway. There are tons of other games to play until it's done.
i mightve misunderstood this post

Reactions: Shardoom

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
Do people really have nothing better to do than post how much they really hate this game, its dev, the speed of releases etc etc over and over ad infinitum?

Get a fucking life, failing that find a new game to have a sad wank over. ffs
Hahaha and what exactly are you doing then?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone help me, I have translated the ipatch into German. But when I play with the German translation and the ipatch I translated, the ipatch does not load. Please help me it was a lot of work.
The i-patch introduces an artificial language "ipatch", while the community translation packs stick to the correct languages "fr", "de" etc. and the untranslated game has language "". This does not work together. You could either patch your translated i-patch to claim language "de" like the German translation pack, or you could patch it the other way round. Not sure how much effort that would be without decompiling some archives, especially since Kompas Productions only offers pre-compiled translation packs nowadays.

However, you could try my own improved German translation pack from my mod page (see signature), which is not pre-compiled. it does not include incest, but maybe you can patch that one like I described. The coding change would be in line 1 of file tl/de/de.rpy:

Change
Code:
define config.default_language = "de"
to
Code:
define config.default_language = "ipatch"
But be aware that this comes without guarantee, I never tried it myself. Might be easier to just incestify my translation manually (should not be difficult to do a search&replace on the four source *.rpy files).

On the other hand, is that really worth the effort?

Reactions: Count Morado

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The abandoned tag is right around the corner,why people keep asking about it?
Just have patience,just wait a few weeks,you already waiting for the tech update anyway:KEK:
And then, when the day finally comes, there is merry laughter and dancing all over the thread, happy postings, birds are singing, sun is shining.

Decades later, grandfathers tell their grandchildren the story of Abandon the Tag, who finally arrived in the Efnfive Zone, to bring his word to the world.

And all the warnings and bad visions of the Count of Morado and the seventy-seven Mattius will be unheared, as not a soul must fear the upcoming tech update any longer, because the thread is Abandoned!

Abandoned!

Abandoned!

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Do people here think that the abandoned tag actually means anything? It's not like the update will magically come out once the game is tagged as abandoned.
I guess some people have this weird fantasy that all the Patrons check here instead of the actual Patreon for the status of the game and will see the tag and go like "What, development is abandoned??? I never would have guessed!! Why am I still paying??" and immediately stop their support.
Which in turn will lead to DarkCookie panicking and frantically finishing the tech update within a couple of days so that they can finally bitch about how Judith still isn't fuckable and we can't get Debbie or Roxxy pregnant yet. Something like that...

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes