Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I guess some people have this weird fantasy that all the Patrons check here instead of the actual Patreon for the status of the game and will see the tag and go like "What, development is abandoned??? I never would have guessed!! Why am I still paying??" and immediately stop their support.
Which in turn will lead to DarkCookie panicking and frantically finishing the tech update within a couple of days so that they can finally bitch about how Judith still isn't fuckable and we can't get Debbie or Roxxy pregnant yet. Something like that...
I didn't even think about what would happen after/if the abandoned tag is added and if/when the tech update is finished. I think you're right, people will find the next thing to complain.

I mean we already know the tech update will not add any new content and that's what people really want.

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
I just hope after the tech update , and other updates whenever/if they come, that he does the teachers/mia/roxxy updates before I can't beat my meat anymore due to old age or he gives up. Cause those are the updates my fat ass is looking forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: Davai099

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I just hope after the tech update , and other updates whenever/if they come, that he does the teachers/mia/roxxy updates before I can't beat my meat anymore due to old age or he gives up. Cause those are the updates my fat ass is looking forward to.
I don't know if a Patreon Supporter has a more detailed road-map but this is basically what the next few updates are going to focus on; Tech > Rhonda > Annie > Judith as per

1710205944461.png

Reactions: PrincessBitchJean

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
How many goats must I sacrifice in order for Judith to be fuckable?
Let's overdose on COPIUM and say that the tech update is released sometime Q3 2024, given DC's time between content updates in the past; I'd say late 2025 early 2026 is not an exaggeration for the Judith Update. I hope I'm wrong and it releases early-mid 2025.

Reactions: Hajtand

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
I don't know if a Patreon Supporter has a more detailed road-map but this is basically what the next few updates are going to focus on; Tech > Rhonda > Annie > Judith as per

View attachment 3433790
Im aware of the roadmap , that's why I said after the tech and other updates. (Hope that didn't come across rude)
Just was stating my hope of him actually reaching the updates I'm most looking forward to.
Reason I said that is the most recent update poll( not the additional sex scene ones) the teachers/mia/Roxy were close but got beat out, so I was assuming one of those might win in the next poll(whenever that might be) , fingers/toes and all my grundel hairs crossed

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Do these new characters shown in wiki page appear in the game rn or are these gonna be revealed in next updates?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: WadeWilsoon

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Darkcookie "recalibrated" the progress bar a while back. To "more accurately reflect" the progress they were making (if any). Art was at 100% done. Now it's down to 99%. Don't know how that is possible, but here we are.
even now it has changed was 189/190 now 190/191 without a limit we will never finish

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Simply reading the thread is enough for that. Any page, even, because nobody can shut up about it. Anyone who has even a passing interest in the game on this website probably knows.

Not like it matters when he probably gets most of his fans over on Xitter. And good luck rallying people against him over there. :HideThePain:
Obviously the whole point of that tag is so that people dont need to read the thread or even click on it to see the state of the game. When I see the abandoned tag on a game I just keep scrolling to find a game that actually gets updated, Im sure most people do the same.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes