Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think he should just replace Roxxy with Jenny in the game logo at this point.
Roxxy character design is more iconic and a better face to the game but yeah in terms of popularity with DC and the players Jenny should be the face of the game.
I can already see the Eve and Roxxy fans getting angry at me:LOL:

Reactions: siatugst

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
It should not have taken me a week to finish these. Anyway between these two post is every task up to the 1st and the one that was added after I started this. I ended up having to make two to cover the code an UI tasks and the wall of <Censored> is mostly the pre tech scenes and whatever isn't your guess is as good as mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is what I had guessed. The code is currently the bottleneck. Only one developer with too much todo and above, supporting others with technical stuff. If it wouldn't have been such a big number of tasks still todo, I could understand DC's choice to 'improve' existing scenes. But with this many things still to do by one man. I would opt for the path to move forward on to the next update. Considering two things. You could do a lot of the heavy work, the drawing up front. In the mean time the developer finishes up the tech stuff and adding in the new update afterwards should be easier, as that is why they did the tech update anyway.
The writing, drawing and coding are predecessors of eachother in the workflow they have set up. But they are not treating them like that. In a more efficient world, writing should be two updates further, while drawing is one update ahead and coding is wrapping up the update to come out next.

Thanks for the insights. Username7

Anthers

Apr 9, 2022
Surely there are some content ready for an update, why not release it? Are they waiting for the complete version in 2030?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Surely there are some content ready for an update, why not release it? Are they waiting for the complete version in 2030?
What you're asking is similar to saying "surely there are some new parts ready for the next model of the BMW, so why not release it?"

The tech update isn't about new content. It's about code, posing, art, mechanics, etc... The code is being reworked. Minigames are being tweaked. The image layers would work for some art backgrounds - 16:9, if the layers have been posed properly, 4:3 if the layers have not. Also, because the layers are still being updated in their naming consistency, there would be a lot of "error: can't find image XXXXXX." They haven't even begun playtesting it to find bugs, yet.

I hope this has been informative.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Meh we already have the mom and the aunt for the taboo stuff. For me she is just an annoying bitch.
As mentioned before, she became popular because she's MC's sister and people expected (some may still expect that, actually) her to go down the Roxxy route and become a lot nicer.

I think he should just replace Roxxy with Jenny in the game logo at this point.
Roxxy acutally happend to be the first character DC created, before SS wasn' even supposed to be game. Hence MC's head is squeezed so awkwardly into the logo, because DC only added him later on.

It's such a strange piece of history, that she was only added as a game character a bit later and didn't even feature in the first versions of the game.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

Anthers

Apr 9, 2022
What you're asking is similar to saying "surely there are some new parts ready for the next model of the BMW, so why not release it?"

The tech update isn't about new content. It's about code, posing, art, mechanics, etc... The code is being reworked. Minigames are being tweaked. The image layers would work for some art backgrounds - 16:9, if the layers have been posed properly, 4:3 if the layers have not. Also, because the layers are still being updated in their naming consistency, there would be a lot of "error: can't find image XXXXXX." They haven't even begun playtesting it to find bugs, yet.

I hope this has been informative.
Yes, it was. It will be the complete version then. Fortunately, it's not a car.

Reactions: Count Morado

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I like both tbh,Jenny has some hot sex scenes is hard to hate her.
I had some hopes that DC would make her more likeable when he released her story, but after playing it I just am not able to like her. It's one of those characters that if he never made new content for her, I wouldn't really mind.

• Angry
Reactions: siatugst
4.20 star(s) 343 Votes