kidz_0810

Jul 17, 2017
I found the treasure but didn't know the pass. Even with the book in the library. Anyone give me a hint ? what is the 4 derpy number.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Aren't you guys tired of asking the SAME F....G QUESTIONS over and over again and not even bother checking 1-2-3 pages before ?

Where the hell should the graveyard be ? Maybe next to the Mall ?
Kevin is in the Gym in the morning, it was said 10000 times here.
graveyard, click wall in right outside when u milk a cow

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
What? In the guitar_hero_minigame_karaoke_pass label there is in fact the code which saves the progess and give you the cookie jar stuff. If the game resets back before the karaoke event after you used this console command you must have some bug. 0.o
I can tell you what happened to me. When I could not complete the fake guitar building for the paint bugs, I tried to launch the command that sent it at the end of the musical contest. It showed me the scene of the concert and then once finished I went around again to try to assemble the fake guitar.... but it was version 15.2. Now with the 15.3 and the Ikagura mod, I have no more bugs and finished the 4 teacher's quests. However now I use the rule of not taking anything even if I find it, but only when someone asks me for a quest :winkytongue:.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I found the treasure but didn't know the pass. Even with the book in the library. Anyone give me a hint ? what is the 4 derpy number.
Did you get the coin out of the fountain in the park? There's a year on the coin. Use the digits in the year to get the corresponding symbol from the library book. Enter the symbols as the code on the treasure chest.

Reactions: kidz_0810

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
It does, It does. If Im right, I bet its taking a while to save and comes up not responding, but it does save...just wait a few more seconds....

If its not that, then your going to have to be more specific with your problem if your asking for help, instead of just having a micro rant on this thread.... lol :)
No, unfortunately i can`t save. I always get this :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 357, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I respectfully will suggest you don't have any clue what you are talking about. There's no way to know what % of people are into the incest, so I am curious where you got that 70% number.
Lifeguard beej, school bathroom handy, and of course the paid hooker in the mall aside, it wasn't until something like ver .12 or .13 or whatever before MC had sexual contact with someone in the game who was not a family relation. Honestly, 70% seems like a very lowball estimate for the percentage of players that are/were in it for the 'cest.

Reactions: Paprika

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Congrats Dev :D it looks like 15.03 is the business - well done‼. Have now finished most of the new content in .03 and so far, no issues at all. Had a funny bit when I finished the French lessons quest line and was receiving my final reward in her office _ everything speeded up like 10x. Not sure what was up I used the bed icon on the map to return home, slept and when I woke up and left the room to talk to Jenny all was back to normal. The science, music, Art and story line quests have all been fine other than the one hiccup. I did not use the Incest Patch so can't say anything about that one way or the other.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Trying to view PNG images from SS. Can anyone recommend a good PNG viewer so I can click through SS images? Or maybe a png converter?

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes