rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
how i apply incest patch to the game. I can't see pictures which are included in patch. I can see only name changes ?
Yeah, the patch should include an "images.rpa". I don't know why it doesn't. There's a workaround, but it's a bit complicated: Google and download rpaextractor (and learn how to use it), use a command prompt to extract "images.rpa" from the Summertime Saga game folder, copy+paste the folders from the patch onto the corresponding folders, click yes when asked to replace the files, repack the folders "images" and "cache" into a new "images.rpa", and replace the old one with that.

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
So is this game functioning yet?
well the game has been functioning. if you mean that "is it finished" no, sadly is not yet finished

anyway. I haven't played this one in a long time. now I got 0.15.3 and I noticed some horrible (probably patreon induced) changes to the story.

now you Mom was your dad's friend. your sister is another tenant in the house.
Erik and his Mom are tenant and landlady...

is this really a change or an April fools? O_O
because if its real... the story is messed up right now and needs some repairs because it can't work like that.

Reactions: Paprika

jynkkyacco

Aug 1, 2017
Is it just me or is this update laggy ? Every time i visit the aunt the game slows down and saving almost crashes the game. When i save the game doesn't respond for a brief moment and then continues on. I have never had any problems with the previous updates.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I've run into a bug where I need to get the book from Martinez. When I walk into the locker room, it gives me the dilalog of "I need to go grab it," but immediately after that Roxxy's friends reappear and block the way. When I click on them it just replays the Roxxy shower scene. If I then leave and come back, it keeps happening. Is there any way of fixing this?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Is it just me or is this update laggy ? Every time i visit the aunt the game slows down and saving almost crashes the game. When i save the game doesn't respond for a brief moment and then continues on. I have never had any problems with the previous updates.
I had some lag issues when moving through the school. It's a pity, since the game has otherwise been so smooth. Admittedly, I use Firefox (had it open at the time of playing), which can eat a lot of memory, so it might be that for me.

Sep 1, 2017
If you have the incest patch in, it seems to make the entirety of the aunt's house laggy and unresponsive. I had this happen constantly when 15.1 came out.

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
well the game has been functioning. if you mean that "is it finished" no, sadly is not yet finished

anyway. I haven't played this one in a long time. now I got 0.15.3 and I noticed some horrible (probably patreon induced) changes to the story.

because if its real... the story is messed up right now and needs some repairs because it can't work like that.
it has to work like that. you know who they are just go about it that way. or you can download the patch to change the dialog.

Reactions: ElfDrow
Sep 1, 2017

Yeah, I don't think the story will be done for years. This is definitely a long term project (probably the longest in all of patreon) and I don't see cookies really letting this one fetter away.

In terms of story, cookies had to change the family aspect (even including the relationship between Erik and his mother) due to patreon's rules for incest. Cookies has stated he still has the original files for the family story and when he either finds a new platform or a loop hole, I imagine there will be future versions with the original content in them. For now, we have to rely on others to create patches for the original content (or possibly friends of cookies to release a proper patch to bring back the content like other creators do).

Reactions: ElfDrow

halluva

May 18, 2017
I've run into a bug where I need to get the book from Martinez. When I walk into the locker room, it gives me the dilalog of "I need to go grab it," but immediately after that Roxxy's friends reappear and block the way. When I click on them it just replays the Roxxy shower scene. If I then leave and come back, it keeps happening. Is there any way of fixing this?
Does anyone know a console command to fix this?

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
it has to work like that. you know who they are just go about it that way. or you can download the patch to change the dialog.
there is a patch? O_O

Yeah, I don't think the story will be done for years. This is definitely a long term project (probably the longest in all of patreon) and I don't see cookies really letting this one fetter away.

In terms of story, cookies had to change the family aspect (even including the relationship between Erik and his mother) due to patreon's rules for incest. Cookies has stated he still has the original files for the family story and when he either finds a new platform or a loop hole, I imagine there will be future versions with the original content in them. For now, we have to rely on others to create patches for the original content (or possibly friends of cookies to release a proper patch to bring back the content like other creators do).
sigh... so it was a patreon induced change T_T

thank you both for your replies. (so it was not an April fools joke)

well there are other ways to go around the incest thing for the mc family. like the father marrying Debbie after the death of the main character mother (or something like that)
seeing other projects there. I think the Incest rules in patreon only apply for blood relatives.
Erik could be adopted too then the talk between Debbie and Erik's mom could be about stepsons.

story wise it could work better than the actual patched up work.

so as long as DarkCookie and company would make sure everyone knew (in theory) it should not be against (again... in theory) Patreon rules.

oh well. as long as the story is fixed. I will be a happy camper.
because the "Dad's friend" setting right now it feels unnatural to the story

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes