neosho

Aug 16, 2017
Any 0.14 all done save working on 15.3? the one linked some posts before gives error and doesnt load :(

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
So, for all those still having trouble... I just finished playing 15.3 from start to finish (full cookie jar, except for those locked by specific choices). PC Windows 10 and...

a) All previous saves deleted from %appdata%/roaming/renpy/SummertimeSaga, and from game folder.
b) Clean download and extract. (Any previous version deleted.)
c) No patch.
d) Played the 'cheats enabled' version. (Loads of cash, skipped a lot of mini games. F**k karaoke.)
e) Default character names for Debbie & Jenny (Not sure if this makes a difference, but I didn't want to mess with ANYTHING.)

For the choices, I used the 'Girlfriend' route for Erik, and chose Mia over Helen.

Made it all the way to the end of available content without a single cheat code. Never even unlocked the console.

Four minor glitchy things I noticed, which did not impede progress:

a) Diane's "Mouse is actually a shoelace" scene repeated.
b) "Bug infestation" for the garden wouldn't let me look at the bugs (no way to click on the garden), so I had to guess (actually remembered from previous play) which description to give the store clerk when buying bug spray.
c) In the scene where Jenny confronts the MC in the hallway about sleeping with Debbie, she ended by telling the MC not to forget about the props needed for the cam show... but the cam show arc hadn't actually started yet.
d) Similar to c, Diane reminded the MC about "doing the things we talked about" (i.e. picking up the package from Pink) before she'd actually asked him to do that.

In all four of the above cases, I just ignored things and kept playing. No actual problems arose from any of these glitches.

And that's it. Overall the game played great and it was A GREAT GAME. I cannot wait for more content. (sigh, I know, don't hold my breath. I wish I had money to support to this game, job interview soon, I hope...)

I think my fave scene is the painting class, with Mia, Judith and Ms Ross... mmm.... I dearly hope that there's a proper MFF threesome at some point.

Thanks to the creative team, and to all the f95ers who offer tips, hints and tech support. Much love.
Did you find the French homework in your backpack? I don't see it. Thanks

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
how can I delete all save completely? I delete all save and game in 1520 and want to start 1530 clean.
but 1520 save still appear

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
The Android version of this game VN is not Incest Patched for some reason and there is No available Patch for the Android version. :confused:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Last edited:

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Here is what I have for the forest puzzle and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I've also tried it with the cross and square in the center. Any help will be appreciated

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
how i apply incest patch to the game. I can't see pictures which are included in patch. I can see only name changes ?

Booblover68

Jul 11, 2017
Anybody else experiencing a good amount of lag on 15.3? Using the patch and running on mac. 14.5 ran super fluid though. Just wondering if there is something I can do to alleviate some of it
Yes it's so annoying...and i'm stuck with the french teacher, i give her homework but there is nothing after !

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes