brood1

Jan 13, 2018
A lot of good work put into this patch (I know the wait was long and they had to change the incest). Some of the beginning quests were altered to allow for the new school content and I definitely think the hard work shows. I felt like the MC was more a part of the school with his classmates being part of some of the teacher's quests. There is also some good set-up for future content. It definitely does not feel like rushed content stretched out ot mooch off patreon dollars, IMO.

Things I would like to see next:

-Roxxy and Annie, I don't want straight rape for them (wouldn't fit the tone of this game), but I would not mind seeing the MC slowly turn their personalities away from the dark side. I would love to see a lot more with Roxxy. Not only because she is hot, but also because, I think redeeming her could make for a decent size quest line and a good end game candidate(please don't rush her Cookies).

-A little more stuff to do with money (I know grinding is boring, but a new later job that pays more and quests that involve some of that will extend the game time), I of course don't want there to be too much grind, but a little can make you appreciate the rewards(unlocked scenes).

-Pregnancy, I think this could be implemented in a few ways. My preferred would be a impregnation meter (like Alicesoft games). Then have an option to see a future scene with a little dialogue and preggo sex, then return to the present.

-A few more different sex scenes with existing characters. I guess this goes towards the debate of quality v quantity, do you want to see short routes with lots of different women? Or fewer women, but more scenes with those women? Right now most routes go Sex rub>Blowjob/handjob>Sex. Thats it. I won't mind later down the road getting some more quests with more "rewards" form some of these women. Cookies goal for now seems to be fleshing out the town and filling up each building with a fuck-buddy.

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
How i progress in Mrs Ross route? The wallthought say "
talk to eve (Art Pad.) → park, click on the eve's backpack → school
right hallway,"

But i can't find Art Pad

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
well there are other ways to go around the incest thing for the mc family. like the father marrying Debbie after the death of the main character mother (or something like that)
seeing other projects there. I think the Incest rules in patreon only apply for blood relatives.
Erik could be adopted too then the talk between Debbie and Erik's mom could be about stepsons.
To head off a re-start of the whole "How to get around the Patreon Incest restriction" debate, can I suggest you first read any of the threads related to this subject. You will quickly learn that Patreon basically considers all legal definitions of a 'family' member (blood-relation and not blood-relation / direct and in-direct) as included in that restriction so there is no point in making suggests about this subject, just accept that this is how things are for projects that use Patreon and move on.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
I'm stuck trying to use the pesticides each time I talk to the Aunt the options are nevermind or where to get it but I already have it and I still can't play the garden minigame cause it says I need the shovel which again I already have. can anyone help me or give me the console code to get past it? please

teq

Oct 14, 2017
the problem with incest patch are the updates oncoming , will DC continue with the incest path or not? because if not gonna happen why should the modders bother with the patch?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
now you Mom was your dad's friend. your sister is another tenant in the house.
Erik and his Mom are tenant and landlady...

is this really a change or an April fools? O_O
because if its real... the story is messed up right now and needs some repairs because it can't work like that.
Yes this is the change, and why can't that work?

Edit: I saw your other reply, so to expand ...

Do you not have family friends in which it would be taboo to have sex with? I know if I had had sex with one of my mom's friends when I was in my teens I probably would have gotten kicked out of the will.

Last edited:

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
HELP....
after train str with kevin... kevin went back to cafetaria... what i have to do?
is it bug?

You can only train with Kevin in the mornings at the Gym. He is in the cafeteria in the afternoon for a teacher's quests. You will find many of the students from other areas of the game hang around school now.

abood87

Feb 6, 2018
Guys When I go to sleep I get the thief (Eric DAD) event but as soon as its over the scene switch to me in bed and I hear (He he he) (*SPLASH*).
Then immediately I'm back to Eric house back yard but the map is grey (I can't go back home) and I can't got check the pool?
so I'm stuck in Eric house forever.. until I reload and try not trigger it..
I think somehow the always trigger together...

asukara

Jan 22, 2018
You can only train with Kevin in the mornings at the Gym. He is in the cafeteria in the afternoon for a teacher's quests. You will find many of the students from other areas of the game hang around school now.
thank for the info bro...

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
How i progress in Mrs Ross route? The wallthought say "
talk to eve (Art Pad.) → park, click on the eve's backpack → school
right hallway,"
But i can't find Art Pad
1) Yu need to give the BackPack to Eve & she will give the Art Pad
2)Talk to Chad (Next guy in school around EVE)
3) Click EvE's locker & click the anime pic.
4)Talk again to Chad,he will give the Art Pad

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
After the new UPDATE I couldn't progress the sister storyline ,the option for more panties doesn't appearIs there a BUG on this?Anyone have the code for it?

halluva

May 18, 2017
After the new UPDATE I couldn't progress the sister storyline ,the option for more panties doesn't appearIs there a BUG on this?Anyone have the code for it?
Are you using a save from a previous version (ie 15.1 or 15.2)? That's an issue that will cause

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes