geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Pretty sure you've just got to get more intimate with your ...roommate?
Peep in on the shower, look at her computer while shes in there, that sort of thing. Eventually you'll wake up pondering if master somniac is willing to train you more.

RuneWriter

Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys. im stuck trying to get the towel for your "mom" after the skinny dipping with her and "aunt" anybody have a solution. i click on the towel but it doesnt go into my inventory

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Pretty sure you've just got to get more intimate with your ...roommate?
Peep in on the shower, look at her computer while shes in there, that sort of thing. Eventually you'll wake up pondering if master somniac is willing to train you more.
I have already got the 1st panty & 5 Dex points ,after that I am stuck with more panties but the more panties option seems not available ,yu got the console code for this?

halluva

May 18, 2017
I've run into a bug where I need to get the book from Martinez. When I walk into the locker room, it gives me the dilalog of "I need to go grab it," but immediately after that Roxxy's friends reappear and block the way. When I click on them it just replays the Roxxy shower scene. If I then leave and come back, it keeps happening. Is there any way of fixing this?
Anyone got an answer for this?

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
If there are two roxxy friends waiting out of the shower, you must first increase the stat by doing the rap battle in the park in the evening. Win 5 or 6 or 7 I don't remember, you can talk with her friends and unlock roxxy
Thanks but i mean i can shower with Roxxy but next day she is there again

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I was really looking forward on pounding coach bridget. I was maxing agility and strength hoping coach bridge will do something about it and bam...nothing. lol

Reactions: BigLoada

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
will 15.3 be the last bug fix for this version or is there a 15.4 in the works? And how good is 15.3 in terms of the amount of bugs?

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
still stuck at the gym with the map grayed out, went there by accident and going inside is all i can do. and nothing on the inside of the gym to do (strength training, agility training, or nothing to do in the yoga portion.)

Vxn

Apr 19, 2018
Where can i found june alone..?? June is always with erik....so i can't ask her about the fabtic engine....

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes