PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know if the mods will see this or not, but there is a way to stop a couple of the bugs, maybe this could be added to the first post?

1) You have to complete either Debbie or Jenny before attempting the other. If you try to do both at the same time, you will screw up your game.
2) You have to finish the Okita storyline before you do the "get Erik a girlfriend" storyline or you will lock yourself out of the end of the Okita story line.

Mi mi mi

Apr 17, 2018
when i try to get the keys at the hospital..i ask the receptionist for the schedule, then i go to the 2nd floor and click on the storage door and make the phone call...then i go downstairs but the receptionist is there and i cant get the keys........i need help!
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Bro i go up and it says i don't need to call anyone rn. what do i do?

Geneo

Apr 15, 2018
I started playing the game at 15 I played all versions up to now. I found 15.3 was bugless except for Jenny asking for a second BAD MONSTER.

Did anyone else notice that? Could it be for Roxxy?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Why does this game take so long to develop? Not trying to be toxic because I think the game is far superior to most erotic games on the internet even at this incomplete stage.

But DarkCookie makes 33,000 a month off his patreon, why isn't that money going towards more developers to speed up this process?
Because the art is slow and he hasn't found anyone suitable to help with it yet.

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
Ummm. It does. He actually has a list of the people he's hired to work on development and their roles in it on the overview page.

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
Yes this is the change, and why can't that work?

Edit: I saw your other reply, so to expand ...

Do you not have family friends in which it would be taboo to have sex with? I know if I had had sex with one of my mom's friends when I was in my teens I probably would have gotten kicked out of the will.
lol no. that's not what I meant. I could been fine without the incest content. (actually I was never happy with the fact that the dex training was linked to the sister advance, and the main story plot linked to screwing the mom... I wanted at least the option to say no :p )
what I meant when I said that didn't worked well. is the fact that the house basic scenario setting changed so drastically that a lot of things don't make sense at all.

a friend of your dad: She suddenly takes you inn and is forced to pay a debt? ... seriously? unless Debbie is linked to the debt as a partner I don't see it working.

Erik is a tenant: would anyone let a tenant do the things Erik does without a good reason? even letting them sell their valuables?

my point being is that the recent story changes don't make sense. either would require an extraordinary circumstances that are not explained. or they are illogical forced reactions to the characters. either way it's not working well with the flow of the narrative of the story.

To head off a re-start of the whole "How to get around the Patreon Incest restriction" debate, can I suggest you first read any of the threads related to this subject. You will quickly learn that Patreon basically considers all legal definitions of a 'family' member (blood-relation and not blood-relation / direct and in-direct) as included in that restriction so there is no point in making suggests about this subject, just accept that this is how things are for projects that use Patreon and move on.
I just mentioned that because there are a lot of other projects out there on patreon working with similar settings.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Did you find the French homework in your backpack? I don't see it. Thanks
Not sure what you mean by "in your backpack". Once you get the book you need (pt1 dictionary, pt2 French cheese book, pt3 erotic French poetry) you click on the homework icon on your computer. For pt 1, I don't think you even need to do that...

spdy

Dec 4, 2017
Wanted to comment to share my experience with bugs in 15.1 and not wanting to start over for 15.3. I had the bug doing Okita's mission where I had to talk to June but fn Eric was there and wouldn't work. I know it's still recommended to start fresh but what worked for me was launching 15.3, loading my game, doing that part, saving (in a new spot just in case), and going back to 15.1 to continue. I couldn't stay in 15.3 because other parts were blocked that I did previously like part of Mia's and Aqua's storyline. Just wanted to post in hopes of helping out anyone else as this might work for the other bugs as well without a game wipe. Loving the update and looking forward to more!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes