notreallyme

May 18, 2017
How do I unlock the pizza store?

I've pretty much unlocked everything but that.

Please more Roxxy on the next update!

halluva

May 18, 2017
Posting my bug again in hopes that someone can help me

I'm unable to collect Martinez' library book because every time I go into the locker room, it just replays the scene with Roxxy and her friends at the shower. When I first walk in the game will be normal (say that Martinez' backpack is by the shower and I just need to sneak to get it) but as soon as that dialog closes Roxxy's friend

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Posting my bug again in hopes that someone can help me

I'm unable to collect Martinez' library book because every time I go into the locker room, it just replays the scene with Roxxy and her friends at the shower. When I first walk in the game will be normal (say that Martinez' backpack is by the shower and I just need to sneak to get it) but as soon as that dialog closes Roxxy's friend
You have to try first to get the friends of roxy away from the shower

salvinisucks

Mar 14, 2018
I've updated the Incest Mod for v0.15.3 here:

Please read the OP of that thread and post any issues or questions with the Mod to the Mod Thread, not here. I can't keep up with this thread and still have time leftover to do other shit. :)
You're a modder, can you help me? I'm trying to skip the karaoke and concert minigame, i have theese cheats
karaoke: renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_karaoke_pass")
concert: renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_talent_show_pass")
and i don't know how to use them, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to pc games, can you help me?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Well, do a search like I did. First you quit the game. Then open the file renpy/common/00console.rpy in a flat (so not Word or Wordpad!) text editor. I'm using Linux so:

Code:
vi renpy/common/00console.rpy
Then search the following lines:

Code:
# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
Change the False in the last line into True (I think it's important to use a capital T) and save the file. Now start the game again. I didn't skip the karaoke game so you must experiment when ti hit Shift+O to get into the console which you activated above. For the talent show I did it in the scene they were going on stage. Then type exactly (check it at least two times!):

Code:
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_talent_show_pass")
and press enter. You skip the minigame and the scene were the are rocking it appears. For the other one the line is:

Code:
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_karaoke_pass")
I don't know the rules of poker, so in that scene the first time the cards are dealt and on table I use:

Code:
renpy.jump("mrsj_lost")
You and Erik win the poker game and the scene changes to her naked. Other hacks found in this forum al work the same. Hit Shift+O and type in the exact code.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
When trying to "put it inside" in the shower with Jenny the lines say [DEX] in red. However according to the phone I'm already at the max. Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

Nfamousx

Mar 23, 2018
this version of the game is running slow for me. on the map i can see the cars choppy. animations are choppy. when i click on the aunts garden it takes a second or two for the "work on garden" thing to pop up

just me or is anyone experiencing similar issues?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
When trying to "put it inside" in the shower with Jenny the lines say [DEX] in red. However according to the phone I'm already at the max. Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?
That will only work after the same thing happened the night in her bed

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
You're a modder, can you help me? I'm trying to skip the karaoke and concert minigame, i have theese cheats
karaoke: renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_karaoke_pass")
concert: renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_talent_show_pass")
and i don't know how to use them, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to pc games, can you help me?
The original game with its active cheats already gives you skip among the options

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
It's a bug, but I believe you just have to continue to do the other parts of the Jenny story to be successful.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I don't know how to unlock the French Grammar, I can fuck Bissette from the beginning so I'm passing over Mia's story.

What can I do please ?
Or is there a line code to have the french grammar vol. 1 ?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I expect a lot of backlash for this comment but what the hell. I am not much impressed with this update. Sure it has a lot of content but all through out the teachers gameplay I was basically running endless errands for just one sex scene per teacher. I am sorry if this doesn't sit right with others here but I expected a little more action in this update. Comparing it with the last update with Mia's family, the sexual content basically the same. Just more errands this time around. Not too hyped about the Roxxy update after playing this one.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes