Manfegor

May 20, 2017
And how many such scenes do you think were there in Mia update? Lewd scene is a very vague way of putting it. And you do realise that 16 lewd scenes in 4 months is just 4 scenes a month? The rest were errands.
Totally wrong calculation. Cause 4 month is not the new content, it's like the rewrite of big part of the texts and such. But if you don't think they do a good job, then you are more than welcome to show us how it supposed to be done and create a game... If not, then just leave please.

I'm experiencing what I think is a glitch, when you have to get Harold to attend the family dinner. I'm supposed to tell Mrs. Johnson that Larry is sorry in order to get the location of the stolen goods, but every time I go see her, that option isn't there.

Is there anything I might've missed?
I play a pure clean game, 0.15.3, no cheat, no mod, no anything. And I don't even meet Larry, but I did found the stolen goods for Harold... Try to see if you can do it too.

Think I have done everything but still have not triggered Roxxy yet even tho all school quests and main quest lines are done....tried to challenge Derpy at the BB court but he just says he can beat me at everything. I have not unlocked the yacht or mansion either _ can we even unlock them? Would appreciate a heads up if I'm missing something here.
Since the game's script is divided by location I can tell you this: There is no scripts for location named yacht or mansion or any similar thing. Also can't find anything for those in the location.rpy. I assume they are just there.

Ok i think there is another bux couse the backpack never appear :oops:
Can you provide a save about this bug?

Reactions: Reese286

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
Totally wrong calculation. Cause 4 month is not the new content, it's like the rewrite of big part of the texts and such. But if you don't think they do a good job, then you are more than welcome to show us how it supposed to be done and create a game... If not, then just leave please.

I play a pure clean game, 0.15.3, no cheat, no mod, no anything. And I don't even meet Larry, but I did found the stolen goods for Harold... Try to see if you can do it too.

Since the game's script is divided by location I can tell you this: There is no scripts for location named yacht or mansion or any similar thing. Also can't find anything for those in the location.rpy. I assume they are just there.

Can you provide a save about this bug?
I will definitely do that.

Reactions: Paprika

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Think I have done everything but still have not triggered Roxxy yet even tho all school quests and main quest lines are done....tried to challenge Derpy at the BB court but he just says he can beat me at everything. I have not unlocked the yacht or mansion either _ can we even unlock them? Would appreciate a heads up if I'm missing something here.
Roxxy events are triggered by the library book quest and completing all Mrs Bissette quests. They're all related to the French teacher.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Roxxy events are triggered by the library book quest and completing all Mrs Bissette quests. They're all related to the French teacher.
Thanks :)_ I finished all teacher quests so I guess I got them all. Was not sure if I missed a scene with Roxxy. I guess the story with Roixxy will get going when we get the Challenge Quests Dexter and spank his ass. Would love a Mom-Daughter three-way with Roxxy and her Mom :eek:penedeyewink:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Triggered a bug somehow and I can't enter the house anymore. After fucking Debbie and sleeping in her bed, the MC mentions he needs to "sneak out" and when you do, he ends up outside the house and thinks "(I should see what's on that note.)" Then he gets teleported back into Debbie's room. I was able to leave the house by using the map, but now I can't go back in anymore because the same message triggers when I try to enter the house, and I get moved back to the map.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Triggered a bug somehow and I can't enter the house anymore. After fucking Debbie and sleeping in her bed, the MC mentions he needs to "sneak out" and when you do, he ends up outside the house and thinks "(I should see what's on that note.)" Then he gets teleported back into Debbie's room. I was able to leave the house by using the map, but now I can't go back in anymore because the same message triggers when I try to enter the house, and I get moved back to the map.
Try going to the map then click on the 'Bed' icon in upper Left corner. That will take you directly to your bedroom and should solve the problem _ it worked for me. The Note is on your computer screen, read it and the quest advances.

WareWaNanji

Jul 21, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't feel bad for Judith?

I mean, she is the underdog, the latinas are the bullies, but Judith has no redeeming qualities so far besides being "nice" in the same way that a friendzoned guy always help his crush. C'mon, she is almost blind, we always ask favors for her and she is constantly show as a beaten puppy.

I honestly hope that when her update come (same update as Latinas), we actually help her to become a healthier person who can stand with her own two feets, not a "Hey, it's okay to live with low-esteem issues and do absolutely nothing about it, other's pity will be all you need to success, here, take the dick".

What I would really like for her update is a quest chain with Mia and Eve helping her to change her style, Kevin/Ms Johnson/Anna/Rhonda/the"doyouevenliftbro" giving us a hand in the gym with her, getting her a job so she can make her own money and feel herself useful, not sloppy, etc. DC could even do a step more and create a second model for Judith, a healthier (not saying thin as Mia or Eve, HEALTHIER) version of herself with better clothes and a happier attitude, and our interaction with her would change depending on which version of Judith we are talking to.

If the update (whenever it comes) is just a "hey Martinez/Lopez, stop bullying her" and nothing more, I think that in the end I would take latinas route, so I can have at last a MFF (Helen + Nun don't count).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't feel bad for Judith?

I mean, she is the underdog, the latinas are the bullies, but Judith has no redeeming qualities so far besides being "nice" in the same way that a friendzoned guy always help his crush. C'mon, she is almost blind, we always ask favors for her and she is constantly show as a beaten puppy.
I think DC said a while ago that Judith's story will indeed be about her becoming more confident and and healthy (drinking all that mountain jizz, ugh). I'm sure she'll get a good story in the end and we saw at least a bit of that in Ross' story which I quite liked. Though I'd say he won't change her character that much in the end, after all there aren't that many chubby girls with glasses in the game and there are quite a few players who really like her.

Toby-one

Jan 28, 2018
I thought I had finished all the opportunities of the game, but after watching in the cookie jar, I miss a scene! Crap!
Help, please... What is the 4th scene about Jenny / Sister?

Reactions: A.Rahman

A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018
I thought I had finished all the opportunities of the game, but after watching in the cookie jar, I miss a scene! Crap!
Help, please... What is the 4th scene about Jenny / Sister?
Can u pls show me your screenshot of cookie jar pls?

halluva

May 18, 2017
I'm able to get past the friends into the shower. The bug is that even after I do that and see Roxxy naked, they're still there when I come back. I can't get Martinez' book until I fix whatever flag in the code is failing to be set. I need someone to tell me what console command I can trigger to do that. Or at the very least, get her book.
Can anyone help me?

HEY1979

Jan 4, 2018
Debbies quest isn't starting for me, she never asks for help with the lawnmower so I'm stuck there. Is it a bug or did something change this past few versions and I have to do something for it to start?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes