Toby-one

Jan 28, 2018
You give money to Jenny and she show her boobs, and MC just suck on them... that's the one you missing.
Thank you! The problem is that I already have it many times. So I gave him a lot of money for nothing to this little ***** ... strange ...

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...why the CG images are not opening? The only images that work are the background ones!
P.S.: i dowloaded them from the link in the OP (v.0.15.1)

HEY1979

Jan 4, 2018
Well the bugs are getting worse. Now besides mom being locked somehow I have to restart the teachers quests like I never made any progress at all.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I'm experiencing what I think is a glitch, when you have to get Harold to attend the family dinner. I'm supposed to tell Mrs. Johnson that Larry is sorry in order to get the location of the stolen goods, but every time I go see her, that option isn't there.

Is there anything I might've missed?
Talk to Larry, go to park get stolen stuff, go back and talk to Harold.

Reactions: DECYPHER

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
so dc said he wants to do jenny or aunt diane next when roxxy is done, what's do you guys think about that?
he changes his opinion quiet often, i remember only a couple weeks ago he wanted to expand the main story the most or work on the underground cult

ag4a4g2

Apr 17, 2018
Just finished the game, you don't know how fucking much i love this game but god fucking damn i hate the MC beta character sooooooooooooooo much that it's fucking annoying.

Some of the fucking character treat the MC like shit (yes i understand that they suppose to make us know they are a bitch of a characters) and even with that he respond with "i'm sorry" , every assigned to him he is like "Umm.. i don't know", "why me" or "i don't think i can" like WHAT THE FUCK man the fuck up, and again i know it's for the sake of the story but god it's so beta it's hard to fucking read what the fuck he well say next because you know either he well apologizes for no fucking reason or he will be a whining bitch boy about something.

Anyway the new update was ok, loved every second of melody, story and scenes was the best thing about this update, was like the only time i felt i was playing with a semi-decent character who cared about what he was doing and didn't whine a lot.
Don't know why i wrote any of that but i just what to stated that out to see if any agree with me?!!.

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Think I have done everything but still have not triggered Roxxy yet even tho all school quests and main quest lines are done....tried to challenge Derpy at the BB court but he just says he can beat me at everything. I have not unlocked the yacht or mansion either _ can we even unlock them? Would appreciate a heads up if I'm missing something here.
Yacht and manson do not do anything yet as far as I know

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Just finished the game, you don't know how fucking much i love this game but god fucking damn i hate the MC beta character sooooooooooooooo much that it's fucking annoying.

Some of the fucking character treat the MC like shit (yes i understand that they suppose to make us know they are a bitch of a characters) and even with that he respond with "i'm sorry" , every assigned to him he is like "Umm.. i don't know", "why me" or "i don't think i can" like WHAT THE FUCK man the fuck up, and again i know it's for the sake of the story but god it's so beta it's hard to fucking read what the fuck he well say next because you know either he well apologizes for no fucking reason or he will be a whining bitch boy about something.

Anyway the new update was ok, loved every second of melody, story and scenes was the best thing about this update, was like the only time i felt i was playing with a semi-decent character who cared about what he was doing and didn't whine a lot.
Don't know why i wrote any of that but i just what to stated that out to see if any agree with me?!!.
Lol, keep breathing. There there haha.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes