daggaboy

Sep 29, 2017
I'm getting a bug(?) where Erik's "dad" tells me to tell Mrs Robinson he's sorry, but when I click on her I don't get that option.
Just go talk to Eric. He'll pass on the message and you're good to go. Where, I'm still trying to figure out.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
added walktho 2 OP to save de renpays

thanksesesssss!!!!!!!

Reactions: bas

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
this version of the game is running slow for me. on the map i can see the cars choppy. animations are choppy. when i click on the aunts garden it takes a second or two for the "work on garden" thing to pop up

just me or is anyone experiencing similar issues?
Same here, I just came looking if others had same issue. Last version I played was 14.31 and after finding Ikarumod skipping good storyline parts I decided to run a fresh copy with IC Patch and Cheat mode enabled without the mod. It runs however I've never had lag or sluggishness like this before. Worst hang time is Saving, aunt's garden games. it is 32-bit like before but shouldn't be an issue. 16GB RAM, i7 processor, running off Samsung SSD Pro... I haven't even touched the console yet, if anyone has any advice cause I usually grind quick with keyboard macros let me know.

ongab

Jan 27, 2018
luminescent flower? okita quest cant seem to find the flower i have unlocked aqua cave no flower to click

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hello chaps..

Does anyone know which quests, these numbered ones related to please?

If not, does anyone know of a way I can find out myself?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
this version of the game is running slow for me. on the map i can see the cars choppy. animations are choppy. when i click on the aunts garden it takes a second or two for the "work on garden" thing to pop up

just me or is anyone experiencing similar issues?
Same here, I just came looking if others had same issue. Last version I played was 14.31 and after finding Ikarumod skipping good storyline parts I decided to run a fresh copy with IC Patch and Cheat mode enabled without the mod. It runs however I've never had lag or sluggishness like this before. Worst hang time is Saving, aunt's garden games. it is 32-bit like before but shouldn't be an issue. 16GB RAM, i7 processor, running off Samsung SSD Pro... I haven't even touched the console yet, if anyone has any advice cause I usually grind quick with keyboard macros let me know.
If you're having issues with the game lagging, please make sure you're NOT using an old save. The Summertime Saga development team has said without exception that old saves don't work with the new version of the game - including 0.15.1 or 0.15.2 saves DO NOT work correctly with 0.15.3.

See this post for testing details & let me know if I'm missing something:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
So, after waiting for some bug-fixes i played the new version finally... and realized very fast i did not wait long enough.
A summary of sorts:
The game in 0.15.3 has in my experience as many bugs as Windows 98 had back then. (Thats mean, i know - but i am disappointed.) Nothing game breaking so far :eazyHype: but somewhat annoying imo.
So far:
  • Principal calls Erik in the first talk "Mister Erik" (don't say its indented, or?)
  • MC calls his school now college but still wants to safe money for college...
  • Miss Johnson is at first day in the gym and her garden at the same time
  • Sister talks about MC working for Aunt (panty talk) for cash although i did still not meet her (first day)
  • Helen at the same time in her bedroom praying and in Mia's berating her (this dirty teddy!)
  • While searching cards Erik disappears from the house (next daytimeslot back)
Not this big the errors, but in only two days... Other stuff:
  • The whole story around the master key for the school is very pointless for now. I got this thing the first day as she was in the lounge. All this work for this arc gone in like seconds. :frown: Imo there should be a riddle to get the key and other stuff to do to get it.
  • The babysitting from the game is simply annoying. Little freedom. Not much discovering on your own. Blocked map, don't forget this, remember that, go to principal, to class, sport, the shovel is in the garage etc. Like a Forrest Gump and centenarian proof guide how to cook water.
So, don't get me wrong. I don't indent to moan about this. Reporting. I like many things in the game, some are even amazing or a sight. But i simply see also whats imho wrong, should improve or missing for now. Yeah, to expect while still in development.

My first 2 ingame days. Lets see whats also there. Greets folks

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The babysitting from the game is simply annoying. Little freedom. Not much discovering on your own. Blocked map, don't forget this, remember that, go to principal, to class, sport, the shovel is in the garage etc. Like a Forrest Gump and centenarian proof guide how to cook water.
Okay, think about this for a second; notice how many questions we get about basic events in the game again and again and again in the thread. This is the level of competence we're dealing with here. *Less* hand-holding will just make this thread a living nightmare.

Reactions: PatreonTed

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Okay, think about this for a second; notice how many questions we get about basic events in the game again and again and again in the thread. This is the level of competence we're dealing with here. *Less* hand-holding will just make this thread a living nightmare.
Right. I know what you mean and you have a point.

However, i learned to ignore such persons most of the time. If some people not know what "playing a game" means it should not be the problem of others, nor its their task to whip their a** or do their work for them. How should they ever learn how to find solutions to problems on their own, if someone else does it every time?

Give them Monkey Island or Loom so that they see what playing means. :rolleyes: That would be a cry thread... epic.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes