CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
  • MC calls his school now college but still wants to safe money for college...
That's what you get when you try to censor edit an already published work. A lot of shit starts making no sense because of small erratic stupid changes in the story. Pieces gets jumbled here and there, plots get derailed and disconnected. Etc. blame patreon and the creditcard holders for that shit.

Also, it might help to try reporting that part over on the incest patch thread if it's just dialogue related:

@bossapplesauce might be able to fix it if it's just a line of text.

Reactions: bas

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
BUGGY... Been keeping notes but anyone get to the point where you catch the thief in the backyard and after that scene it then goes to the noises in the pool, but you are still stuck at Erik's backyard with a greyed-out map? And you can't go anywhere, especially not home to investigate??? Arrgh!?
I have the same Problem help pleaseee!!!!!!

michael79

May 24, 2017
hope anybody can help or its just well buggy:
- cant find eve´s backbag
- cant find keycode in mrs. smith´s office

Nfamousx

Mar 23, 2018
If you're having issues with the game lagging, please make sure you're NOT using an old save. The Summertime Saga development team has said without exception that old saves don't work with the new version of the game - including 0.15.1 or 0.15.2 saves DO NOT work correctly with 0.15.3.

See this post for testing details & let me know if I'm missing something:
was a fresh start over of 15.3
didnt use any old saves

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes