Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
btw to all you guys who complain about bugs. i finished the whole game on version 0.15.1 with no problem. except for this 1 scene i can't find

Dude yu gotta help me man :(
I couldn't seems to progress her quests,I was able to complete only 1 quest for her :(
(I have completed all of Debbie's Quest)

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Is the Mia quest bugged? Got the stolen goods package but can't return to any police officer, finished art class where mia was present,and can't visit her house even in the night ><

Gabe

Oct 30, 2016
Can someone say me how i unlock full COOKIE JAR??
I am with this guys.
Im looking forward to unlock the COOKIE JAR.
I also found the line for console but its not possible to copy/paste it into the game, and unfortunately It seems im writing that code incorrectly all the time :/

Haaalp

Apr 20, 2018
Is the Mia quest bugged? Got the stolen goods package but can't return to any police officer, finished art class where mia was present,and can't visit her house even in the night ><
@yourdesire8: Just go next, it's triggered by some event (probably after this event you will must pick up this bag again)

Can someone help? Can't localized missing scenes :(
//EDIT: OK, 1st is Helen with Police Baton, 2nd is Angelica and Whipe but why it's not unlocked? I can turn on Whipe scene again but give nothing, police baton is one time event... [0.15.30 Clean]

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes