fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
I am with this guys.
Im looking forward to unlock the COOKIE JAR.
I also found the line for console but its not possible to copy/paste it into the game, and unfortunately It seems im writing that code incorrectly all the time :/
Use Ikarumod.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
So seeing how some characters have been tied into the teacher update does that mean he actually have to advance the teacher stories to a certain point (Roxxy being convinced to show up to the test, Eve needing to be convinced to take part in the talent show ect.) to actually go down the paths of those characters?

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Ok, can anyone confirm this: Somebody here mentioned it before, they ran into a bug regarding finally unlocking showering with the mom, Debbie. But the option never shows up anywhere after and you can never actually shower with her when you want. I just ran into it and my question is,

Is this an actual bug from the raw, censored 15.3 version of the game or is it caused by the incest patch?

Can anyone please confirm which? I refuse to fucking play the unpatched censorship BS released thanks to patreon and all involved with that mess just to find out.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
BRUH I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING YOU JUST SAID, I NEED SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN THAT TO ME STEP BY STEP
After choosing the name, the game the first thing that asked you was this:
screen1.jpg
and as I already told you, the allows you, if you had not done it from the beginning, to activate the cheats
"Mod Features
  • Cheat mode enabled without having to start with cheat mode"

Reactions: papasmurf

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
@yourdesire8: Just go next, it's triggered by some event (probably after this event you will must pick up this bag again)

Can someone help? Can't localized missing scenes :(
//EDIT: OK, 1st is Helen with Police Baton, 2nd is Angelica and Whipe but why it's not unlocked? I can turn on Whipe scene again but give nothing, police baton is one time event... [0.15.30 Clean]
Use , but everything that you haven't seen will also activate ...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I bet you were beat up a lot for saying, "I have Physical Education next period, as you pushed up your horn-rimmed glasses held together with scotch tape. lol"
Or just live in a country (other than the USA) in which the word 'Gym' generally means a location full of exercising equipment (eg. Bench-press, elliptical-bikes, etc...) where as 'Physical Education' is the name of the course content taught in the class because it covers more than just how to do exercise or play sports, and we generally say "I have PE next period" or "I have Phys Ed next period".

As to being "beat up a lot" and to wearing "horn-rimmed glasses held together with scotch tape" I can only state that I was 6'2" by the time I was 18 (and left secondary school) and that I was the shortest in my immediate family. Students with my height & build aren't the ones generally picked on physically by bullies for some unknown reason. *smile*

kurious

Jan 10, 2018
Hi,

Am just trying to play through again but when I reach Mia's house in the evening for that first homework session, after talking to her and finishing the sequence the map icon is greyed out so I can't leave, no matter what I do. Anyone else suffered from the same issue? If so - any ideas how to get away?

Thanks.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Rump refers to Iwanka as his daughter. Therefore that won't ever happen by Patreon rules.
Why would you even put an Ivanka Trump parody character in a game like this one if she wasn't eventually gonna get plowed stupid by her dad? Especially since their house is a location on the world map?

Reactions: bas

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I know I have gotten stuck with the Mia progression in the past and eventually got passed it somehow. Assuming it's not a bug, I would recommend trying to talk to Mia, or her family members, at different times and places. Usually it turns out (again, assuming not a bug) that there is a trigger that needs to be hot somewhere.
I talk to her father, there is only "Where is Mia" and the only time I encounter her mother was when she was with Sister Angelica in the church room, tied like a roast beef

Aug 24, 2017
Does this game still have the issue where you cannot use previous saves ?! Won't download/play it if so... too much grind for my taste, and after reading some posts, seems it still has that issue. Does the dev even realize that this is driving away some people ?! I mean I've played many games where there was issues with the old saves, but they fixed that eventually... so why does this dev keeps this awful system where you need to start over each new version ?!

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Has nobody here encountered the showering with Debbie/Mom bug? Where the option to ask her to shower with you doesn't show up even after unlocking it? I'd report this myself to the official STS bugtracker but apparently you have to be a patreon for that and browsing their bug tracker archives shows no mention of this bug...

Nobody got a fix/workaround for this??

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...so why does this dev keeps this awful system where you need to start over each new version ?!
The fact that the Dev changes the content of previously seen events/scenes, the order that those events/scenes can occur in, the trigger requirements of those events/scenes, and the structure/naming of the game's variables all contribute to the reason why old saves become invalid and why the latest release becomes corrupted when old saves are loaded.
(a 'save' stores more than just the current (at the time the save was made) values of all the game's 'known' variables.)

For this particular release it didn't help that the Dev also had to make changes to the game's content to suit the requirements of Patreon, thus even if the game contained functionality that could convert an old save into one that was valid for the current release it would of still been likely that we would of needed to restart.

Please remember that we are playing (testing?) 'beta' / Work-In-Progress releases of this game and not a 'final' release, so it stands to reason that there will be changes that force a restart. The need to restart also happens when alpha/beta testing commercial AAA game titles.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Does this game still have the issue where you cannot use previous saves ?! Won't download/play it if so... too much grind for my taste, and after reading some posts, seems it still has that issue. Does the dev even realize that this is driving away some people ?! I mean I've played many games where there was issues with the old saves, but they fixed that eventually... so why does this dev keeps this awful system where you need to start over each new version ?!
He keeps doing this on purpose. As a joke.

Reactions: hr miller
Aug 24, 2017
The fact that the Dev changes the content of previously seen events/scenes, the order that those events/scenes can occur in, the trigger requirements of those events/scenes, and the structure/naming of the game's variables all contribute to the reason why old saves become invalid and why the latest release becomes corrupted when old saves are loaded.
(a 'save' stores more than just the current (at the time the save was made) values of all the game's 'known' variables.)

For this particular release it didn't help that the Dev also had to make changes to the game's content to suit the requirements of Patreon, thus even if the game contained functionality that could convert an old save into one that was valid for the current release it would of still been likely that we would of needed to restart.

Please remember that we are playing (testing?) 'beta' / Work-In-Progress releases of this game and not a 'final' release, so it stands to reason that there will be changes that force a restart. The need to restart also happens when alpha/beta testing commercial AAA game titles.
I know about alpha/beta testing... but come on, like I've said, played many games but eventually they fixed this issue. Still don't understand why he doesn't fix this... 99% of other games fixed this issue. Well, no problem I guess, will just skip it until the final version I guess... or if the issue gets fixed.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
The rump scene would of been so much better if it was Ivanka.
Oh I don't know about that....
Did you notice that the "Nasty Woman" he was banging, was Hill-Dog? (Hillary Clinton)
Cause....I thought that was HYSTERICAL.

Trump VS Hillary in 2016...yaaaayy....:tiredface:

Last edited:
Reactions: Adoringfan

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I hope at the final, MC mother could be our date for the prom dance.
Same. ;)

Or just live in a country (other than the USA) in which the word 'Gym' generally means a location full of exercising equipment (eg. Bench-press, elliptical-bikes, etc...) where as 'Physical Education' is the name of the course content taught in the class because it covers more than just how to do exercise or play sports, and we generally say "I have PE next period" or "I have Phys Ed next period".

As to being "beat up a lot" and to wearing "horn-rimmed glasses held together with scotch tape" I can only state that I was 6'2" by the time I was 18 (and left secondary school) and that I was the shortest in my immediate family. Students with my height & build aren't the ones generally picked on physically by bullies for some unknown reason. *smile*
Okay, you put him down in a reasonable manner until you starting going into how big you were in school and ended with some asterisked action. Word of advice; there's no point in making any claims on the internet that can't be verified, they have no value. Just stick to the PE thing next time and shrug the bully thing off, as everyone who read that post obviously knew he was being and idiot about it.

Oh I don't know about that....
Did you notice that the "Nasty Woman" he was banging, was Hill-Dog? (Hillary Clinton)
Cause....I thought that was HYSTERICAL.

Trump VS Hillary in 2016...yaaaayy....:tiredface:
Literally everyone got that it was Hillary. The US shoves its electoral hysteria so far down the globe's throat that even though I'm from the other side of the Atlantic I still crap out the ballots from the 2000 Florida presidential recount.

Reactions: Ungawa
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes