Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
1) Yu need to give the BackPack to Eve & she will give the Art Pad
2)Talk to Chad (Next guy in school around EVE)
3) Click EvE's locker & click the anime pic.
4)Talk again to Chad,he will give the Art Pad
Thank you but where is the backpack for Eve?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know how to unlock the French Grammar, I can fuck Bissette from the beginning so I'm passing over Mia's story.

What can I do please ?
Or is there a line code to have the french grammar vol. 1 ?
Is the game asking you for it, or are you just remembering from playing before? Because you don't need that book anymore, it has been removed from the quest progression.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I expect a lot of backlash for this comment but what the hell. I am not much impressed with this update. Sure it has a lot of content but all through out the teachers gameplay I was basically running endless errands for just one sex scene per teacher. I am sorry if this doesn't sit right with others here but I expected a little more action in this update. Comparing it with the last update with Mia's family, the sexual content basically the same. Just more errands this time around. Not too hyped about the Roxxy update after playing this one.
There's 16 new lewd scenes in this update - how many would have made you happy?

I agree there was a lot of "questing" though. Perhaps they could have toned it down a tad.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
saved my game, and when a loaded it several quest started all over again, and now am stuck, because a can't finish quests a already done before, and a using the latest version

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Is the game asking you for it, or are you just remembering from playing before? Because you don't need that book anymore, it has been removed from the quest progression.
No but since I can't work on this homework, I can't visit Mia at night.
I saw in a video that I have to print papers with the school printer but I can't either.

halluva

May 18, 2017
You have to try first to get the friends of roxy away from the shower
I'm able to get past the friends into the shower. The bug is that even after I do that and see Roxxy naked, they're still there when I come back. I can't get Martinez' book until I fix whatever flag in the code is failing to be set. I need someone to tell me what console command I can trigger to do that. Or at the very least, get her book.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
There's 16 new lewd scenes in this update - how many would have made you happy?

I agree there was a lot of "questing" though. Perhaps they could have toned it down a tad.
And how many such scenes do you think were there in Mia update? Lewd scene is a very vague way of putting it. And you do realise that 16 lewd scenes in 4 months is just 4 scenes a month? The rest were errands.

Reactions: Paprika

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And how many such scenes do you think were there in Mia update? Lewd scene is a very vague way of putting it. And you do realise that 16 lewd scenes in 4 months is just 4 scenes a month? The rest were errands.
Well, the game has always been adverstised as a dating sim/visual novel and thus stories, quests etc. will likely have larger part of the story compared to games which focus even more on the lewd stuff and less on the story (like for example the Twist) or have almost no story to begin with (like for example Holiday Island, to name one of my favourites). I personally doubt we'll see a big increase the "lewd percentage" of the game given the general direction and the coming dating system. It's just a different concept.
What's the new poll about?
DC is asking the patreon's position on payments. He wants to switch to an up front system (charging at the beginning of the month/patreonship instead at the end of the month as it is now) to make life harder for scammers. Right now 95% of the vote agrees so it will likely happen.

Else he is talking about some new features for patreons which he hinted already before like a more detailed view into the current development progress and tasks, a feature that would allow several votes on higher tiers (like 3 votes for tier 3, 4 for tier 4 etc.), kicking scammers from the discord etc.

Last but not least he plans...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least that's what he said about it on stream some days ago and I guess that's the main reason why he wants to make those changes. It does make sense that people who get a line in the game as "reward" actually payed the money for it.

Last edited:

jikhak

May 5, 2017
Thanks a lot. one more question, where do i get the magazines for ms ross?
To find magazines - you have to go the teacher's lounge, basketball court and then talk to Kevin in the cafeteria. I think you have to go to these three places in the afternoon during the week as well.

Reactions: LeSmudge

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck help me please.

the night that appears erik's fahter after that event when i come back to the MC bedroom start another event ( the mother in the pool) but the MC go to the backyard of the erik's house y i can't come back to home, becase the map is disabled.
If skip the event of the erik father the other event dosen't happen.
what can I do?

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
I'm experiencing what I think is a glitch, when you have to get Harold to attend the family dinner. I'm supposed to tell Mrs. Johnson that Larry is sorry in order to get the location of the stolen goods, but every time I go see her, that option isn't there.

Is there anything I might've missed?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Think I have done everything but still have not triggered Roxxy yet even tho all school quests and main quest lines are done....tried to challenge Derpy at the BB court but he just says he can beat me at everything. I have not unlocked the yacht or mansion either _ can we even unlock them? Would appreciate a heads up if I'm missing something here.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes