mattius77

May 16, 2017
How could it be anyone other than Coach Bridget? She's presented in an asexual manner, dresses mannish (okay, it's a tracksuit), and would be the easy out.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How could it be anyone other than Coach Bridget? She's presented in an asexual manner, dresses mannish (okay, it's a tracksuit), and would be the easy out.
She's a teacher not a student. Swing and a miss :)

Reactions: LeSmudge

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
another question, I have my guy's meter filled up with strength, dexterity, smarts, and charisma. But when I go see my coach at school she still tells me to hit the gym, how do I proceed?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
does anyone know when the next version will be released? I am playing 0-12-10 right now hoping for an updated version
Any timetable for new updates
No!
Just wanted everyone to see this as to avoid anymore of these questions.
another question, I have my guy's meter filled up with strength, dexterity, smarts, and charisma. But when I go see my coach at school she still tells me to hit the gym, how do I proceed?
That route isn't done yet

mattius77

May 16, 2017
She's a teacher not a student. Swing and a miss :)
I didn't realize DC said it was a student. Altho, I do see on the Patreon page he mentions one the fetishes is 'Muscle Girl'. Which, imo, is just as bad.

Deedledick

Jan 20, 2017
does anyone know when the next version will be released? I am playing 0-12-10 right now hoping for an updated version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. No one, not even the developer, knows when the next version will come out. And even if we did know, what would it matter? No matter how vigilantly or nonchalantly you follow this project, you will get any new versions at the absolute earliest time possible based on how frequently you check. Even if you knew, for example, that the new version would be released at exactly 1:27AM on Monday, 26th of June, year of our Lord 2017, how much really would it effect the time you got hold of and played it? Even if the only thing you did all day was check the Patreon, you'd only ever get it at that exact time, whether you knew it was coming or not. If you live a bit more of a realistic life based upon a schedule of eating, sleeping, working, school, etc. and check a modest once daily, worst case scenario, you check at 4:30PM and it's released at 4:31PM. In that case, you're unknowingly deprived for 24 hours until you check again at 4:30PM the next day, and even then will you be playing it right then and there?
RANT OVER
While I'm here, I'll add this to the "who's the trap" conversation: Doesn't matter, I'll still fucc.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

I'd wager 3-4 weeks for 12.5 (The code has always been the rate limiting step in this endeavor)
Lol what? It's going to be a few days if everything goes according to plan.

Deedledick

Jan 20, 2017
Lol what? It's going to be a few days if everything goes according to plan.
We are still talking about a Patreon game here, DC being a swell guy or nah. The progress bar hasn't moved in 3 days. If they can push it off into next month for the bux, they'll probably do it.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
We are still talking about a Patreon game here, DC being a swell guy or nah. The progress bar hasn't moved in 3 days. If they can push it off into next month for the bux, they'll probably do it.
the bar has moved in 3 day and quite a bit actually.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
their is talk on the live stream that 12.50 update will be out this weekend. not sure how true that is.

Deedledick

Jan 20, 2017
their is talk on the live stream that 12.50 update will be out this weekend. not sure how true that is.
If it's released before next week, I'll be shocked and impressed.
the bar has moved in 3 day and quite a bit actually.
I'll be honest, I'm not actually sure how much it's moved, but I do feel like I've checked it every day since Monday and was disappointed every time. I know for a fact it hasn't moved since Tuesday night at least because of a screenshot on 8ch.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
well they did say that they are now adding it so that things you do count toward endings with different main characters in the game like eric and his mom, the girl down the street and so on.

so that maybe why the coding part is taking so long to finish its getting complected.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
The thing is, DC is always months ahead on artwork. You can see it in his streams, he has (some) art for 0.14 already completed. But his coder has a history of being a bit flaky, so I always err on the long side.

(Even with a somewhat unreliable coder I still respect the team. Its more than I could ever likely accomplish)

Reactions: Paranoid_android

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'll be honest, I'm not actually sure how much it's moved, but I do feel like I've checked it every day since Monday and was disappointed every time. I know for a fact it hasn't moved since Tuesday night at least because of a screenshot on 8ch.
it did lol.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes