j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm guessing it just means the wallpaper will be used in her story, maybe all of her art (except scenes) will get updated now that they're reposing everything anyways, that would make sense, don't know if this is confirmed tho.
That would be the best case, though I still kinda doubt she'll get all of her sprites replaced right now. But given that this handjob scene would be somewhere down the line in her actualy story... who knows.
"improving existing stories"
Does this mean not-mom will be updated with the tech update (no more 2 frame animations) or just some scene ?
It seems like we'll get some additional cut scenes (like Debbie and Diane will almost certainly a new introduction, as it seems) and it looks like they'll replace some old sprites, too.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
"improving existing stories"
Does this mean not-mom will be updated with the tech update (no more 2 frame animations) or just some scene ?
Presumably this just means that all current storylines which include lower quality art will be redrawn to a higher standard and released as a part of the quality of life update. I don’t think this was a part of the original pitch for the update but here we go… I’d rather see the changes done sooner rather than later but it has been two years in development…

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
It's funny, people who call others sheep are often unintelligent and don't know how things work.
What else is he doing?
That's why I said that it would make sense for them to replace all of Debbie's old art (not scenes) since they're reposing everything anyways, it would only be smart and efficient. But planning and efficiency aren't really on DC's track record so it's just wishful thinking.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I said it months ago and will say it again.

In my opinion to all this, the problem is pretty simple. This tech update has taken way too long, and quite frankly feels dragged out deliberately. And the main story was not really that investing or that good honestly so that’s why people don’t really care for it. It’s not like any of its been bad. But the main story was not really a good decision to go with in the long run. Since people clearly don’t really enjoy it that much.

As well, when people are complaining about the updates, my opinion as simple. These aren’t really updates. They are padding. They are just new scenes and mini stories to tide us over. With girls most don’t really care about or want to see more stuff with and this is honestly been an issue for a while.

The game has a bad habit of adding in a bunch of girls. No one asked for and then giving them a bunch of focus and content. Like seriously did anyone actually want these knock offs of trumps family? And did anyone want so much story with them? Their entire storyline is basically just one big meme about orange man bad, and wouldn’t it be fun to bang his daughter and wife. And mind you the entire Appeal And joke of the updates are super outdated now that we are way past that time period.

And this could’ve been fine if it didn’t take time and focus away from girls like Judith, who were there from the start of the game and have not been given even the remote amount of attention they deserve and honestly need.

I mean, let’s be real out something here. Girls like Odette and Grace are fun, but they really didn’t need more scenes. Especially Odette. Nobody dislikes her but it’s not like at the same time i think at least some of us feel she’s not really deserving of all this attention when she’s basically just a reference to Sam from Danny phantom if she wasn’t annoying and had big breast.

That’s why I call all of the padding. This is stuff with girls. No one really asked or voted for, and they’re just kind of thrown in for the sake of it. All of this should’ve been added, after the school girls, and the other characters establish early on were given plenty of content.

Sure, it’s something, but not what people really wanted or cared about. And for the past two years, this is basically what we’ve had to deal with. Padding, that feels dragged out.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game has a bad habit of adding in a bunch of girls. No one asked for and then giving them a bunch of focus and content. Like seriously did anyone actually want these knock offs of trumps family? And did anyone want so much story with them? Their entire storyline is basically just one big meme about orange man bad, and wouldn’t it be fun to bang his daughter and wife. And mind you the entire Appeal And joke of the updates are super outdated now that we are way past that time period.
This was exactly my issue with the main story. This was never meant to be a serious game, but basing the whole main story around parody characters of real life polititians is really cringe. This has been in development for 6 or 7 years already and it probably won't be finished for the next 5.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well there is Eric's mom, judith, Rhonda, annie, mia's rework, Debbie's rework and the teachers. I don't know if he is still planning on reworking all the teachers' content but even if he is not, he still has to add content for the gym teacher.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
It's a fine wallpaper.
And at least we know that The Dev is not abandoned the game.
Icstor fucked up. he should have just released a wallpaper every couple months and nobody would have fond out that he abandoned the game.

I mean, let’s be real out something here. Girls like Odette and Grace are fun, but they really didn’t need more scenes. Especially Odette.
agree about odette. she has more than enough scenes already. grace should get more scenes and a resolution to the conflict about ntring eve with mc, by now she has also become a fan favourite if you look at polls

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes