Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So this update is small and it will take a minimum of 4 months, and the big one will take 6 months for you? Probably twice as long.
Anyway, the guys are 50k / month, so they are not in a hurry.
As long as the amount of content justifies the wait I won't complain

Reactions: HB38

401Grem

May 14, 2017
She’s WAY better than June. She’s fat and no tits. Judith is pretty pliable (like when the art teacher gots her to pose nude), so she can probably be “trained”. Definitely has threesome potential (Mia sucking her “sensitive” tits while MC fucks her). OR an instant “TV” makeover... remove her glasses add some makeup.
I wouldn’t count Judith out just yet.
I hope we get anal with Judith!

Because people are fickle and lose interest quickly. It's better for $ overall to deliver fast than to drink champagne and fuck off now.
Not really, the people that matter, voted for the devs to take longer to produce better quality games and more content.

Reactions: ReJoe

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, the game had indeed faster updates, yes, but the quality was worse in basically every way. The art wasn't as good, animations were really bad, the quests were worse, and we had stories which were split in 2 or 3 updates and thus laked content and felt a little rushed. It's worth remembering, that Jenny for example already had ~2 combined updates (0.12 just for her and partly 0.12.5/0.9/0.5) and still her story isn't that good and certainly needs a huge rework to reach Roxxy or Diane.

anonymouse1037

Nov 26, 2018
Not really, the people that matter, voted for the devs to take longer to produce better quality games and more content.
I'm comparing delivering better quality slowly because the devs aren't working hard to delivering better quality faster because they are working hard. Dude face before was saying they don't need to work hard because they already have $. I was correcting them on that, long term.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
The thing is, DC put goals for how much money he wanted to deliver the best he could and hire as many people as he could manage. The goal was reached a while ago and people keep pledging more and more despite him saying he wasn't going to hire anymore people or that it'd speed up production.

He streams pretty consistently and works beyond what we see in the streams. I don't think he's being very unreasonable in what he's doing and I don't really think he's milking things. Do I think he should put more hours in or have others on his team do so? Yes, but that might also end up causing him to lose passion in the game.

What I think he should do is take the extra money he's getting and keep track of it somewhere so that he can deliver some quality taboo updates post-patreon or even save it for a jump start on his project after SS (which he said is still a few years away).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yea, ok but at the beginning, the updates were bigger and more frequent. I was a patron to 17k, but the more they earn, the slower it gets. Well, life ...
No way dude, the updates now are bigger and the quality of the art and animation is way better, and every update he adds new minigames and stuff like that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@TheDevian ive have finally got around to replaying this game and with the help of this mod https://f95zone.to/threads/summertimesaga-0-17-5-ikarumod-v1.5710/ its alot easier it is kinda funny though the incest patch works for most of the game but when i got to threesome part of mom and auntie they went back to being best friends :LOL:
Yeah, the better incest patch hasn't been fully updated in a while, so those newer scenes still have issues. ;) I mostly just adjusted it in my head when I read it the last few updates.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, the better incest patch hasn't been fully updated in a while, so those newer scenes still have issues. ;) I mostly just adjusted it in my head when I read it the last few updates.
I'm thinking it, you're thinking it, DC's thinking it.
It's not like we need it explicitly told to us. :sneaky:

Reactions: TheDevian

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
If i was making $51,378 a month i'd drag the development our for years as well.

Patreon is for the most part a giant scam, devs have no incentive at all to release a game in a timely manner and there are 0 repercussions for just sitting back and watching the money roll in till eventually people lose interest and then go and do it all again.

Just do what i do, don't expect a game to be finished and you won't be disappointed.

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
If i was making $51,378 a month i'd drag the development our for years as well.

Patreon is for the most part a giant scam, devs have no incentive at all to release a game in a timely manner and there are 0 repercussions for just sitting back and watching the money roll in till eventually people lose interest and then go and do it all again.

Just do what i do, don't expect a game to be finished and you won't be disappointed.
It looks like it's coming true

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes