retroman

Oct 28, 2018
I should say right upfront that I'm not a patron of this developer and I'm not a fan of drawn games, but this is not my main issue with it. I mean... why do you always have to start a new game? Why can't they choose a story and just stick to it? Maybe in the beginning it wasn't such an issue, but right now, having to play all of it over and over (and over and over and over) again... I get that they have to add stuff that their patrons vote for, but that's the case with most of the games here. And almost no one else is forcing the players to start a new game with every update. Again - I'm not one of their patrons (they have more than enough IMO) but this is probably the only non-3D game I would consider supporting due to it's unique art style.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I should say right upfront that I'm not a patron of this developer and I'm not a fan of drawn games, but this is not my main issue with it. I mean... why do you always have to start a new game? Why can't they choose a story and just stick to it? Maybe in the beginning it wasn't such an issue, but right now, having to play all of it over and over (and over and over and over) again... I get that they have to add stuff that their patrons vote for, but that's the case with most of the games here. And almost no one else is forcing the players to start a new game with every update. Again - I'm not one of their patrons (they have more than enough IMO) but this is probably the only non-3D game I would consider supporting due to it's unique art style.
Like it's been mentioned on this thread about a hundred times, they do provide a save with a new update which lets you get right into the new content. Check the Kompas website after the update is released.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
The Piranhas lie in wait with their cold dead eyes.... waiting for a single drop of blood to breach the surface of the water.
And once the bare bones of an update drops, they will be done mangling its carcass within a second.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe in the beginning it wasn't such an issue, but right now, having to play all of it over and over (and over and over and over) again... I get that they have to add stuff that their patrons vote for, but that's the case with most of the games here. And almost no one else is forcing the players to start a new game with every update.
To be fair, you never really had to play it "all over again." After all you hardly ever needed any old content to play the new stuff. I think the only updates which actually required you to play something besides the new content (and the initial stat grinds) were Aqua and Diane. So in reality it was never that much of an issue until now, since one would just irgnore the old stuff. I for example have never ever touched Erik's story again after it was released more than 1,5 years ago and only replayed Mia's story once. The same will very likely be true again this update and you can safely ignore everything that happened until now - or you could use the safe (though I don't think it's necessary).

Reactions: retroman

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Kevin may not even have an update. Cos he's so unpopular in polls, DC removed him from the latest 2 (or more) polls and even said on stream he may just forgo Kevin's update since the interest in it is so low.
That's so sad... Come on, guys, let's add some variation to the formula. MC is getting the equivalent to a gynecology degree after banging the whole city. Won't he be tired of examining all those pussies? :ROFLMAO:
I dont know why..but my support is always for the underdog...I am on the Kevin team now..Team kevin till the end!
A man after my own heart! lol
Imagine you are waiting for a update of your favorite girl and then after 4-5 months waiting all you get is kevin fucking your butthole :ROFLMAO:
Those are my feelings everytime, just inverted haha. All that Kevin teasing in your "to do list" and it never comes. Just tits and more tits... o_O I play mostly for the humor and funny high school stereotypes, but a bit of fanservice would be well received!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
That's so sad... Come on, guys, let's add some variation to the formula. MC is getting the equivalent to a gynecology degree after banging the whole city. Won't he be tired of examining all those pussies? :ROFLMAO:

A man after my own heart! lol

Those are my feelings everytime, just inverted haha. All that Kevin teasing in your "to do list" and it never comes. Just tits and more tits... o_O I play mostly for the humor and funny high school stereotypes, but a bit of fanservice would be well received!
Mahhh mannnn!!..Get on the Kevin bus..we are gonna ride straight down to downtown.

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah its gonna come after Endgames been released lol.
My tickets for tomorrow so kiinda disapointing that I'll end up watching Endgame before this get released.
6 months for a single update lol imagine that.

Reactions: seraphimd2

doshirak228

Jan 19, 2019
the difference between SS and BB is the dev interaction with the community. silver was a dickhead whereas dc actually have friendly interactions with his patrons and fans. DC has never demanded money EVER and the surge in his patrons is due to how friendly his dev is on top of how good the game is. does it need better management? yes. DC acknowledged this. this is not new information. if Patreon stops working I'm sure there is an alternative that dc can use. why not use an alternative now? this is because if it's not broken don't fix it. dc has lots of patrons on Patreon already, moving to an alternative will be inconvenient for the majority of his supporter because THEY have to sign up for a completely new site.
Who is BB? I dont know about this guy. Sorry, if this is offtop

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Dc said it today on stream or where?
As far as I heard it, he didn't say one or two days. He said that he saw those last animations today, that they are almost done, that AEHentai is fixing last things and that they'll add them. Soon after that the last bugs should be fixed and they'd release. But I still doubt it's going to be within the next two days.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Dc said it today on stream or where?
yes on stream. But he isnt sure about it so i would guess add +2 days.
You can never take is words seriously. When he says 2 days its the same as him saying "soon" which can mean from days to weeks or even a month. And thats exactly why when he says tomorrow could be possible you can add 2 days more and still guessed it wrong.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
As far as I heard it, he didn't say one or two days. He said that he saw those last animations today, that they are almost done, that AEHentai is fixing last things and that they'll add them. Soon after that the last bugs should be fixed and they'd release. But I still doubt it's going to be within the next two days.
better stretch the expectative to the next week if you're that kind of positive guy...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
better stretch the expectative to the next week if you're that kind of positive guy...
Yeah, in the end it'll depend on how much bug testing they've done and how fast they can fix those bugs. I mean, they are testing everything for quite a few days now, so I'd guess those who are optimistic would say it's going to be next weekend. Some time next weeks seems to be a safe bet though.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah its gonna come after Endgames been released lol.
My tickets for tomorrow so kiinda disapointing that I'll end up watching Endgame before this get released.
6 months for a single update lol imagine that.
you arent more disapointed than me,thats for sure,i wanted Warlock and Nebula to be the end of Thanos,just like the comics,sadly,it seems like it wont be like that...

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes