dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah its gonna come after Endgames been released lol.
My tickets for tomorrow so kiinda disapointing that I'll end up watching Endgame before this get released.
6 months for a single update lol imagine that.

Reactions: seraphimd2

doshirak228

Jan 19, 2019
the difference between SS and BB is the dev interaction with the community. silver was a dickhead whereas dc actually have friendly interactions with his patrons and fans. DC has never demanded money EVER and the surge in his patrons is due to how friendly his dev is on top of how good the game is. does it need better management? yes. DC acknowledged this. this is not new information. if Patreon stops working I'm sure there is an alternative that dc can use. why not use an alternative now? this is because if it's not broken don't fix it. dc has lots of patrons on Patreon already, moving to an alternative will be inconvenient for the majority of his supporter because THEY have to sign up for a completely new site.
Who is BB? I dont know about this guy. Sorry, if this is offtop

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Dc said it today on stream or where?
As far as I heard it, he didn't say one or two days. He said that he saw those last animations today, that they are almost done, that AEHentai is fixing last things and that they'll add them. Soon after that the last bugs should be fixed and they'd release. But I still doubt it's going to be within the next two days.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Dc said it today on stream or where?
yes on stream. But he isnt sure about it so i would guess add +2 days.
You can never take is words seriously. When he says 2 days its the same as him saying "soon" which can mean from days to weeks or even a month. And thats exactly why when he says tomorrow could be possible you can add 2 days more and still guessed it wrong.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
As far as I heard it, he didn't say one or two days. He said that he saw those last animations today, that they are almost done, that AEHentai is fixing last things and that they'll add them. Soon after that the last bugs should be fixed and they'd release. But I still doubt it's going to be within the next two days.
better stretch the expectative to the next week if you're that kind of positive guy...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
better stretch the expectative to the next week if you're that kind of positive guy...
Yeah, in the end it'll depend on how much bug testing they've done and how fast they can fix those bugs. I mean, they are testing everything for quite a few days now, so I'd guess those who are optimistic would say it's going to be next weekend. Some time next weeks seems to be a safe bet though.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah its gonna come after Endgames been released lol.
My tickets for tomorrow so kiinda disapointing that I'll end up watching Endgame before this get released.
6 months for a single update lol imagine that.
you arent more disapointed than me,thats for sure,i wanted Warlock and Nebula to be the end of Thanos,just like the comics,sadly,it seems like it wont be like that...

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
yes on stream. But he isnt sure about it so i would guess add +2 days.
You can never take is words seriously. When he says 2 days its the same as him saying "soon" which can mean from days to weeks or even a month. And thats exactly why when he says tomorrow could be possible you can add 2 days more and still guessed it wrong.
i hope its coming this week tho

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Christ or whatever your preference for imaginarys is, there's plenty going on in the real world to distract you until the update drops :) If nothing else, then start thinking that Kevin turned into a trap :p Happy playoffs all firestarters :D

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It's so great to have you here at F95 with the rest of us wretches, but no, we don't have the drop date. :O
DC already said in stream today that the animation is done. What isnt done is the bugfix and putting the animation ingame including, posing and coding.

Reactions: JKH18
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes