j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC probably handles it by ignoring it. Odds are he has someone to wade through that shit for him, or when he feels communication is necessary he takes a quick glance through and picks something worth responding to.
I wouldn't even be that surprised anymore. In the past he often mentioned that he had 100s of mails left to go through and answer but I haven't heard him saying that for quite some time (may of course have easily missed it) but I guess the whole communication thing just started taking way too much time.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Was a patron for this game since it was a "baby". Stopped a while back because development seemed super chaotic and slow paced.

Ideally updates would be something like
1) Main story
2) Complete a characters whole route each update.
3) Once that's all done, touch up the game and add extra side content.
4) Enjoy?

As is, the current state of development worries me. We're only getting parts of characters routes each update and some have been redone multiple times. Yeah, they're improved the 2nd or 3rd time around, but that's used/wasted time. I don't think being a "perfectionist" is always a good thing.

Hopefully development becomes more organized in the future because at the rate it's going we'll be waiting at least 5 more years for a complete game.

Nov 10, 2017
Kevin may not even have an update. Cos he's so unpopular in polls, DC removed him from the latest 2 (or more) polls and even said on stream he may just forgo Kevin's update since the interest in it is so low.

Reactions: Somnus and tankdick

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Kevin may not even have an update. Cos he's so unpopular in polls, DC removed him from the latest 2 (or more) polls and even said on stream he may just forgo Kevin's update since the interest in it is so low.
I dont know why..but my support is always for the underdog...I am on the Kevin team now..Team kevin till the end!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ideally updates would be something like
1) Main story
2) Complete a characters whole route each update.
3) Once that's all done, touch up the game and add extra side content.
4) Enjoy?
I think the idea behind not doing it this way is, that the whole thing may run out of steam pretty quickly once all the main content (main story + prom) is done and once the game feels somewhat finished. So it does make quite a bit of sense to squeeze in some side content here and there. At least in my opinion the risk that everybody (including DC) gets fed up and moves on increases quite a bit, and thus scenes like for Crystal, Micoe, Roz, Ivy, the monstergirls, etc. simply would never happen. So either one "bundles" some side content with each update or it'll likely never happen at all.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
every time I go to his patreon page and read "Almost done" I don't know whether to laugh or cry

(Sorry my english)
They could easily drop the new version but they dont want to. They rather do more bug fixes and dont finish the last animation and everything else.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
They could easily drop the new version but they dont want to. They rather do more bug fixes and dont finish the last animation and everything else.
to try sparing you a possible reprisal,the animation wasnt delivered to them yet,unless people said otherwise on discord

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Personnally, i don't find the new "flash animation" this much better than previous one with 2 or 3 frames ... Both of them lack of life and, when we think about it : all inbetween is done in ours heads, by fantasing, so ... was it really a wise choice ? xP

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
"They" don't finish the last animation, since "they" don't even do the animations, they are commissioned outside alltogether, and from what I recall it's AEHentai which is doing the animations. Since they know it's gonna be more of an issue they are now also actively looking for more animators.

retroman

Oct 28, 2018
I should say right upfront that I'm not a patron of this developer and I'm not a fan of drawn games, but this is not my main issue with it. I mean... why do you always have to start a new game? Why can't they choose a story and just stick to it? Maybe in the beginning it wasn't such an issue, but right now, having to play all of it over and over (and over and over and over) again... I get that they have to add stuff that their patrons vote for, but that's the case with most of the games here. And almost no one else is forcing the players to start a new game with every update. Again - I'm not one of their patrons (they have more than enough IMO) but this is probably the only non-3D game I would consider supporting due to it's unique art style.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I should say right upfront that I'm not a patron of this developer and I'm not a fan of drawn games, but this is not my main issue with it. I mean... why do you always have to start a new game? Why can't they choose a story and just stick to it? Maybe in the beginning it wasn't such an issue, but right now, having to play all of it over and over (and over and over and over) again... I get that they have to add stuff that their patrons vote for, but that's the case with most of the games here. And almost no one else is forcing the players to start a new game with every update. Again - I'm not one of their patrons (they have more than enough IMO) but this is probably the only non-3D game I would consider supporting due to it's unique art style.
Like it's been mentioned on this thread about a hundred times, they do provide a save with a new update which lets you get right into the new content. Check the Kompas website after the update is released.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
The Piranhas lie in wait with their cold dead eyes.... waiting for a single drop of blood to breach the surface of the water.
And once the bare bones of an update drops, they will be done mangling its carcass within a second.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe in the beginning it wasn't such an issue, but right now, having to play all of it over and over (and over and over and over) again... I get that they have to add stuff that their patrons vote for, but that's the case with most of the games here. And almost no one else is forcing the players to start a new game with every update.
To be fair, you never really had to play it "all over again." After all you hardly ever needed any old content to play the new stuff. I think the only updates which actually required you to play something besides the new content (and the initial stat grinds) were Aqua and Diane. So in reality it was never that much of an issue until now, since one would just irgnore the old stuff. I for example have never ever touched Erik's story again after it was released more than 1,5 years ago and only replayed Mia's story once. The same will very likely be true again this update and you can safely ignore everything that happened until now - or you could use the safe (though I don't think it's necessary).

Reactions: retroman

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
That's so sad... Come on, guys, let's add some variation to the formula. MC is getting the equivalent to a gynecology degree after banging the whole city. Won't he be tired of examining all those pussies? :ROFLMAO:
I dont know why..but my support is always for the underdog...I am on the Kevin team now..Team kevin till the end!
A man after my own heart! lol
Imagine you are waiting for a update of your favorite girl and then after 4-5 months waiting all you get is kevin fucking your butthole :ROFLMAO:
Those are my feelings everytime, just inverted haha. All that Kevin teasing in your "to do list" and it never comes. Just tits and more tits... o_O I play mostly for the humor and funny high school stereotypes, but a bit of fanservice would be well received!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
That's so sad... Come on, guys, let's add some variation to the formula. MC is getting the equivalent to a gynecology degree after banging the whole city. Won't he be tired of examining all those pussies? :ROFLMAO:

A man after my own heart! lol

Those are my feelings everytime, just inverted haha. All that Kevin teasing in your "to do list" and it never comes. Just tits and more tits... o_O I play mostly for the humor and funny high school stereotypes, but a bit of fanservice would be well received!
Mahhh mannnn!!..Get on the Kevin bus..we are gonna ride straight down to downtown.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes