• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
yes on stream. But he isnt sure about it so i would guess add +2 days.
You can never take is words seriously. When he says 2 days its the same as him saying "soon" which can mean from days to weeks or even a month. And thats exactly why when he says tomorrow could be possible you can add 2 days more and still guessed it wrong.
i hope its coming this week tho

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Christ or whatever your preference for imaginarys is, there's plenty going on in the real world to distract you until the update drops :) If nothing else, then start thinking that Kevin turned into a trap :p Happy playoffs all firestarters :D

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It's so great to have you here at F95 with the rest of us wretches, but no, we don't have the drop date. :O
DC already said in stream today that the animation is done. What isnt done is the bugfix and putting the animation ingame including, posing and coding.

Reactions: JKH18

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
And I'm sure half of them are to ask for a full save :rolleyes:
and the other half will be around asking for things that dont exist in the game anymore or complaining about a incest mod or that the game still dont have save compatiblity....i can almost guarantee that our comments about the pros and cons from the update will be less that 10% on this other half...

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
and the other half will be around asking for things that dont exist in the game anymore or complaining about a incest mod or that the game still dont have save compatiblity....i can almost guarantee that our comments about the pros and cons from the update will be less that 10% on this other half...
Has to be expected, as people are in general total numbskulls.
Hope the update does drop soon though. But in general, the heavy influx is truly nothing to scoff at and the bit of whining that is going on here right now, while people wait for the update will totally pale in comparision.

Reactions: Sync

polom

Sep 14, 2017
More like : "i can't get this done, how do i do ?"
Guys ! Let's rush to see who will make a walkthrough first x)

Edit : for this update, I'll take note on my first walk !

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
More like : "i can't get this done, how do i do ?"
Guys ! Let's rush to see who will make a walkthrough first x)

Edit : for this update, I'll take note on my first walk !
dun worry too much,this could be an issue before,now there are lots of walkthroughs avaiable,one of those are made by @Maim Lain ,but if you dont get to them,there's no problem,if i remember well,there is a walkthrought in Kompas site too...the biggest problem is that lots of people dont even try to use the search bar...

Reactions: polom

polom

Sep 14, 2017
the biggest problem is that lots of people dont even try to use the search bar...
So -ohmygawd- true ! xD
I can't remember how many time I repeated the EXACT same line of information to help people here !

Edit : Now that I think about it, half of my 100 reply should be from that time ... x)

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Files pertaining to the sex content with the sis for next update, dunno if there's a couple extra files there or not but seems like 10 new/updated scenes, whether that pertains to completely different artwork in each scene or just change of background is one thing :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
Files pertaining to the sex content with the sis for next update, dunno if there's a couple extra files there or not but seems like 10 new/updated scenes, whether that pertains to completely different artwork in each scene or just change of background is one thing :unsure:

I think the cinema one will be for 18.5

Reactions: seraphimd2

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
seraphimd2 said:

the biggest problem is that lots of people dont even try to use the search bar...

So -ohmygawd- true ! xD
I can't remember how many time I repeated the EXACT same line of information to help people here !

Edit : Now that I think about it, half of my 100 reply should be from that time ... x)
To be fair, I haven't been able to get the "this thread" feature of the search to work on this site for quite some time. It gives me a list from all threads that match my search string, even with "this thread" selected in the search drop down. I can't speak for everyone, but i certainly don't have the patience to manually click through each page in a thread as big as this one ctrl-f searching for what I'm looking for on each one.

Reactions: polom

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
To be fair, I haven't been able to get the "this thread" feature of the search to work on this site for quite some time. It gives me a list from all threads that match my search string, even with "this thread" selected in the search drop down. I can't speak for everyone, but i certainly don't have the patience to manually click through each page in a thread as big as this one ctrl-f searching for what I'm looking for on each one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cannot-search-thread-content-its-a-bug-not-a-feature.27643/

TL;DR - known issue, workaround is click "Search" instead of hitting enter.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

hum,cinema sex,color me interested,maybe this update isnt so uninteresting as i thought....

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes