JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Let's keep this thread on topic.
How exactly is it NOT on topic, to point out an argument that's been made in this thread, about this game and its developer a billion times?! Personal argument was the reason for deletion of my comment, which is more than a little baffling, since I only ever referred to the comment and the fact that it seems a bit pointless to make the same argument constantly. Personal argument my ass ffs.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
How exactly is it NOT on topic, to point out an argument that's been made in this thread, about this game and its developer a billion times?! Personal argument was the reason for deletion of my comment, which is more than a little baffling, since I only ever referred to the comment and the fact that it seems a bit pointless to make the same argument constantly. Personal argument my ass ffs.
that's really how to stay in the thread lol

Reactions: apostatefarm

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I'm using Lain mod pack NO console or NO cheats I have my strength dexterity and Charm all maxed out but what I can't do is my intelligence Am I missing or needing anything to do this I'm lost and when I go to Library to look for a book maybe to help with it the convo is always never mind..Could use some advice TIA..

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
I'm using Lain mod pack NO console or NO cheats I have my strength dexterity and Charm all maxed out but what I can't do is my intelligence Am I missing or needing anything to do this I'm lost and when I go to Library to look for a book maybe to help with it the convo is always never mind..Could use some advice TIA..
Playing Maze runner minigame in the MC computer

Reactions: Chop21

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You can raise intelligence it by playing that game on MC's PC. I guess that's going to get changed at some point but right now it's the only way to raise that stat.

Reactions: Chop21

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
You can raise intelligence it by playing that game on MC's PC. I guess that's going to get changed at some point but right now it's the only way to raise that stat.
Thank you so much for the tip I racked my brains trying to figure it out and searched 40 or so thread post ugghh appreciate it..

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That's a pointless discussion. Apparently you can hate-post all you wish the tenthousanth time over, and not get deleted. But you are not allowed to say something against that. Note that Oriandu's post that started it all is still online.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really hope high quality 3D weg's like subverse and wild life succeed in the market so 2D patreon scams like SS end or lost its spotlight in the medium.
Quite unlikely. If I recall it correctly DC said that a huge part of the playerbase by now plays on android, so I'd say proper mobile support is basically a must for a really succesfull project. Else one can certainly say that 2D games are often just that little bit more interesting and unique compared to the never ending stream of daz renders, while alternatives are rare. However, there's room for everybody, certainly, and the market for games like SS is very different compared to real non render 3D games.

That said, both games you mention will have to proof that they are able to deliver what they promise. We'll see ...

Last edited:
Reactions: sir_legend

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
well if you can do better rock on. if not shut your pie hole and wait like the rest of us.
I could actually do better, as I've worked in the industry before. Like the actual industry. Professionally. For money. That said the notion that I have to be able to "do better" to have an opinion is extremely childish.

Anywho, hopefully the animations are a little more complicated this time around if there's only going ot be seven.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes