vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Ugh, the josephine story is bugged for me for some reason, and it bugged all the others too. When I went to tell her the news i deleted the photo's, i got thrown back to the very beginning of her story. For some reason, I also keep getting a "eve snuck into the auditorium" when i try to enter the school and as such cannot enter it because i'm supposed to go to check up on her.
Several other quests also got reset.
Use unren to enable the console and enter "player.go_to(L_school_righthallway)" to jump to the auditorium entrance

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks srksrk 68 for your immense contribution towards this project. I can't enough express my gratitude for your countless hours of time and effort have gone in to this game to make it more naughtier and enjoyable for folks over here. I have been using your mod, Lain's mod and incest patch and everything has been working perfectly. Will only play the new version after your update. Great job man .
Be assured, I am at it! Details in my thread ;)

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Of course, this is also a way to shorten people's time until the next release.
Make saves incompatible and let them restart the game ...
It only gets boring when I have to go through the Eve storyline 3 times ...
At some point it will be ready, then all mods will fit again and by then I'm out ...

Last edited:
Reactions: BobN290

F95Novels

Jul 29, 2018
Of course, this is also a way to shorten people's time until the next release.
Make saves incompatible and let them restart the game ...
It only gets boring when I have to go through the Eve storyline 3 times.
Last try, if I have to start v0.20.5 again from the beginning, I'm out, as beautiful as the game is ...
I just used the 19.5 save that is available for download and played with that, no problems

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I am surprised there was not a single Debbie scene or anything added content wise for her considering the Mob scenes are so heavily tied to her story progression.....and also disappointed. I figured there would be something small added.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I am surprised there was not a single Debbie scene or anything added content wise for her considering the Mob scenes are so heavily tied to her story progression.....and also disappointed. I figured there would be something small added.
Technically she had some new stuff, just not sexual

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes