Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
any idea on where is Mia in the school i need to find her to ask for the paint class but i cant find her some help

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Worked fine for me. You don't have to hold it though, all you have to do is press ctrl once the spin is over to reset it.

It should still offer both. Once you click on that scene you should get the choice whether Eve you between bulge and vagnia. Edit: At least that's how it's in my game.
WAIT Eve have Tranny stuff ? how which scene?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
WAIT Eve have Tranny stuff ? how which scene?
All of them, actually, but it's well hidden. You'll get a warning to save your game when you are with her on the rooftop. Then you first have to chose that MC would be open to same sex relationships and only then you'll later get the option of her to be trans. The story then will adapt slightly. If you chose that you don't like same sex stuff, you will never see the second option and she will simply be female.

Is there a way to actually start at the new update or just max stats and money?
Yes, just start a new game and chose the right cheat mode option. You'll have everything maxed.
Edit: A you mean only the new content with everything else benig done? No, not right now. But it's bascally the same, to be honest. The new content only requires you to play for a few minutes of old content (only the first day at school and your first visit at Diane's house) and after that you won't need anything else.

Last edited:

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
All of them, actually, but it's well hidden. You'll get a warning to save your game when you are with her on the rooftop. Then you first have to chose that MC would be open to same sex relationships and only then you'll later get the option of her to be trans. The story then will adapt slightly. If you chose that you don't like same sex stuff, you will never see the second option and she will simply be female.

Yes, just start a new game and chose the right cheat mode option. You'll have everything maxed.
Edit: A you mean only the new content with everything else benig done? No, not right now. But it's bascally the same, to be honest. The new content only requires you to play for a few minutes of old content (only the first day at school and your first visit at Diane's house) and after that you won't need anything else.
Thanks alot

Reactions: j4yj4m

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I've seen one report of buggy activity in the thread since release (for PC anyway). They may not have hit it out of the park with the release as a whole, but maybe they did with the coding?

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I've seen one report of buggy activity in the thread since release (for PC anyway). They may not have hit it out of the park with the release as a whole, but maybe they did with the coding?
While i would really like that i highly doubt that. We always got a hotfix so far since they changed to renpy for each update as some issues got overseen. But i have my fingers crossed and hope you are right :)

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Is there an up-to-date list anywhere saying which scenes/moments are different if you do certain content before it (IE: having sex with Becca before Tina)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ranma

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
is anyone of you experienced the bug in the pizza minigame where the screen is so thin? can anyone help me??

Reactions: GaRbS

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
So... what I get from the patch notes is that theres no new content of the type that we actually play the game for and only some more minor, "make things look pretty" kinda stuff.... and to top it off, old saves will not work with this new patch because... reasons. I see no reason to play this version if the content added is so minor. See you all in this post for the next update in like... 6 months.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes